Chinamaxxing thread

what

just go to hong kong, chill there for a week while waiting for your 10 year china visa to be approved

How long can i stay on the visa? How much is rent for a mid tier place?
either 30 or 60 days at a time but when you leave the country or go to hong kong it resets and you can do this unlimited i’ve heard

depends on the city but in shanghai around $700

what

just go to hong kong, chill there for a week while waiting for your 10 year china visa to be approved
Nah only Americans are lucky, they give us EU guys only 1 or 3 year visas, depending on the country. But luckily some EU countries are visa free for 15 days now.

Nah only Americans are lucky, they give us EU guys only 1 or 3 year visas, depending on the country. But luckily some EU countries are visa free for 15 days now.
its bullshit anyway if you have to do visa run every 30 days

What to write as travel destinatuions when applying for trourist visa, if I even don't know where exactly would go, because it depends on how good are potential waifu I would go to meet, and in case of one being no good, then may be need to travel to other ones? Would be too wastefull to travel for meeting just one, without backup options

What to write as travel destinatuions when applying for trourist visa, if I even don't know where exactly would go, because it depends on how good are potential waifu I would go to meet, and in case of one being no good, then may be need to travel to other ones? Would be too wastefull to travel for meeting just one, without backup options
just put down going to beijing and then i’ll go to forbidden palace and great wall

if they ask for hotel booking just buy a cheap refundable place

then you’re free to travel around china until your visa expires

just put down going to beijing and then i’ll go to forbidden palace and great wall

if they ask for hotel booking just buy a cheap refundable place

then you’re free to travel around china until your visa expires
Are Chinese women easy

make sure you have alipay wechatpay setup, they recently set it up so foreigners can use the payments system. You can't even get a taxi without it as traditional taxis pretty much completely disappeared and you'll need to physically go to train stations/airports etc to buy tickets without it. You will also need your passport as since you do not have a national ID your only source of identification is your passport.

If you can't read chinese getting around is a nightmare, you can barely read maps. All the english translations are dated and are from over a decade ago, recently the chinese government is planning to get rid of pin yin on signs everywhere so foreigners can't even enunciate the chinese transliterations on signs. There is no google/google translate, you will have to download the whole suite of chinese apps to get around and buy stuff.

If you can read chinese it's easy, just go on trip.com punch in your passport info and book using a credit card without FX Fees or send CNY to your alipay/wechat account and just get around very easily. You don't even need to have printed tickets, just show the QR code of the ticket on your phone and scan in on ticket counter entries on trains/planes/etc. Transportation is very good around the country.

If your staying >30 days you need to register at the police station or whatever.

The guys taking advantage of the passport bros movement in china is mainly Chinese-americans that I know of cuz else it's a huge pain to get around. But even now it's not easy to pick up girls, I would not do the pay scene as there's recently been massive crackdowns in the PRC. It's why horny chinamen are flooding into southeast asia right now paying top dollar >100usd to bang girls. The difference with this demographic is they are willing to pay top dollar but have high standards for asian girls. It's why establishments that cater to these type of asians ban ladyboys from entry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back