Advice China

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
just found direct flight to beijin for 400usd
Niggers i need advice about chinese girls Do they fuck with krakers? Im non nt autist
I had a lot of matches but noone spoke english

idk how soon the flight is but i think you’d need to get a visa prior to flying directly into china

if the flight is soon and you plan to go, i’d buy the flight to beijing then a flight to hong kong so that way you can get transit visa for a day or two then re enter china from hong kong as the chinese visas are processed within a week

do they fuck with crackers?

they literally buy your sperm

also bejing are the biggest moggers of asia just sayin

China is old school, 2000-2010 was like the golden era of bum ass dudes going over there and getting high paying teaching gigs with no degrees and busting in chink broads. Its probably much the same these days but its harder to stay in the country long term and they basically did an exodus on all the english teachers.

China is old school, 2000-2010 was like the golden era of bum ass dudes going over there and getting high paying teaching gigs with no degrees and busting in chink broads. Its probably much the same these days but its harder to stay in the country long term and they basically did an exodus on all the english teachers.
my englands fucking spektakular i could easily teach this shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back