Cheapest houses sea country

Dont consider to buy a house if your too lazy to find info😂 furthermore most sea countries make it difficult for foreigners to buy house you need to be married with jungle gook tbh

What if you marry her before buying the house
I don't think it matters actually. You need to be a naturalized citizen to own a house. For Philippines you need to learn a local language to naturalize fully (getting married doesn't even count). I think there's a loophole where you can own a condo if the majority of the apartments are owned by the locals. But that's basically it.

I don't think it matters actually. You need to be a naturalized citizen to own a house. For Philippines you need to learn a local language to naturalize fully (getting married doesn't even count). I think there's a loophole where you can own a condo if the majority of the apartments are owned by the locals. But that's basically it.
What if i only rent

you can buy and own apartments in cambodia as long as it’s not the ground floor. cheap apartments in the capital for 30k too. only problem is you have to live in cambodia and wait for it to get really developed like thailand in 20 years but it’s a chill place, i’ve thought about buying something in cambodia

you can buy and own apartments in cambodia as long as it’s not the ground floor. cheap apartments in the capital for 30k too. only problem is you have to live in cambodia and wait for it to get really developed like thailand in 20 years but it’s a chill place, i’ve thought about buying something in cambodia
Why not ground floor tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back