Advice Cebu, Philippines //2nd tier cities Flipland

Cebu is chill. Lot of outdoor stuff and beaches like Moalboal and Oslob/Bantaayan . Decent food and you can get a condo downtown for $350ish to $400 a month. Stay by IT Park or Ayala Mall.

It's not as good as Manila for banging tons of girls but you'll still get laid regularly. Dating apps were all over the place. Dateinasia worked best for me but I had to weed out a TON of whores.

The few gripes I have with Cebu are the rude people and too many ugly boomers walking around with prostitutes.

Let me know if you got more specific questions.

@LeQuébecGenZ do you have useful info about Cebu or other second tier cities in Flipland. Or someone else?
It's dirty as fuck and smells like shit that's what i heard from a lot of foreigners in philippine forums online tbh. I'm planning on going to manila and renting a place in bgc or makati since i can afford 1,000-1,500 per month of rent and utilities so over 2k probably, U pay that price because it's cleaner and safer. Then you can just go online and get girls from manila or other places that aren't as westernized and bring them back to your place. That's my plan when i visit for a few months, Get a GRAB don't go to the drivers because they will overcharge you and waste your time driving long routes if you use the machine in the front of the shitty car. GRAB mogs in every way especially since it's literally cheaper lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back