Canada looks terrible in this video

Canada is a shithole like I said

They show immigration ads in the rest of the world of white people in plaid shirts surrounded by nature. Every pajeet that comes here thinks they’re going to get a white girlfriend and own a house, a luxury car and make hundreds of thousands “working in IT”. When they show up here they have to live 4 to a room and work fast food and DoorDash and be incel because all of their Indian credentials and experience aren’t accepted by employers and they are brown smelly manlets.

They show immigration ads in the rest of the world of white people in plaid shirts surrounded by nature. Every pajeet that comes here thinks they’re going to get a white girlfriend and own a house, a luxury car and make hundreds of thousands “working in IT”. When they show up here they have to live 4 to a room and work fast food and DoorDash and be incel because all of their Indian credentials and experience aren’t accepted by employers and they are brown smelly manlets.
california as a whole is only 1/3rd white. fuck globohomo.

Truthfully, most of the Americas, from Canada to Argentina, are not that great. above-average intentional homicide rates, drug addiction, and out-of-control cost of living, it's all here. I know that the Eastern hemisphere has a history of genocides, World Wars, and political and religious extremism, but sometimes I wonder if there is some mystical force that renders this half of the planet down-right insane. Homo homini lupus

Last edited:
Portugal is a perfect example of why you should make all drugs legal if it is a big problem.

Canada failed because it didnt have any rehabilitation centres

Portugal is a perfect example of why you should make all drugs legal if it is a big problem.

Canada failed because it didnt have any rehabilitation centres
In Portugal they force you to go to rehab instead of sending you to prison

In Canada they just let you do it and rob w/e to feed the habit and have no consequences for being a fuckup

Probably better than living in india

Probably better than living in india
Indians I talk to say they have servants that work for a dollar an hour that do everything for them and they have huge houses. But they also have shit infrastructure and can’t get things like 24/7 air conditioning and have to wait 5 hours in line at the airport or whatever

na is so cucked any white cultured people left there should escape asap
der jude is going to annihilate them soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back