AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
idk why when i can do 99% of work on an iphone

just millennials holding onto old trends

im the only one reading books in this cafe

but its an everyday occurrence, being a speckled bird of the east and whatnot

shit you not it’s been 2+ years since i’ve seen someone that looks like me

i remember last week in bangkok i was walking down the street when some large (ill try to be respectful and decouple from my biases as she was quite polite to me) black american woman started a conversation asking where i was from blah blah and was surprised i was also american. i guess for extroverted normie blacks, seeing an american dreadhead fashionmaxxed mulatto in asia for them is also a rare occurrence. she then asked me if i’d like to smoke a weed with her. i politely declined. i don’t partake in such things.. atleast with her type. (again no offense, im trying to be respectful as she was quite nice to me) i then wished her a good night and retired to my flat

but sorry for getting off track, yeah. why do these lame ahhh millennials always go to cafes with laptops? what’s the appeal? what could you POSSIBLY be doing on a laptop that’s productive in a cafe setting

beyond me. but i wouldn’t understand anyways, im not a digital nomad. i live in reality

bro i remember when i was just chilling on a couch in siam paragon mall (bangkok) at the top where the movie theater is, off of 375mg of lyrica when these two european white boys came up the escalator, one looked over, and talked to the other one, and then they both looked at me. i then waved to them and i started laughing.
IMG 0950
like wtf? did they recognize me from org? was it my phenotype? WHY CAN I GO NOWHERE IN PEACE

even in seoul ill just be walking down the street and some fat korean guy will go like WOAHHHHH

and “muh if you don’t like it go back to america” ITS THE SAME THING

i remember going walking to a cvs in midtown nyc one time and some people wanting to talk to me. doubt it was drugs or scientology as how they were dressed and phenotype

sigh

my only fortress of solitude is on the island of jeju away from everyone in a small cabin

bro i remember when i was just chilling on a couch in siam paragon mall (bangkok) at the top where the movie theater is, off of 375mg of lyrica when these two european white boys came up the escalator, one looked over, and talked to the other one, and then they both looked at me. i then waved to them and i started laughing.
View attachment 8657
like wtf? did they recognize me from org? was it my phenotype? WHY CAN I GO NOWHERE IN PEACE

even in seoul ill just be walking down the street and some fat korean guy will go like WOAHHHHH

and “muh if you don’t like it go back to america” ITS THE SAME THING

i remember going walking to a cvs in midtown nyc one time and some people wanting to talk to me. doubt it was drugs or scientology as how they were dressed and phenotype

sigh

my only fortress of solitude is on the island of jeju away from everyone in a small cabin
Damn, you look really pale sometimes lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back