Is this behaviour surprising?

• Ye

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 40

Matched with sea gook in bumble. Exchanged numbers and talked in whatsapp. After 2 days i checked her bumble profile again. She was in travel mode swiping in west european country! I asked her why shes swiping in europe and she told me she wants to learn about people and culture JFL. @Bestimmung @AlexBrown84 @predeterminism @MrChinX @ShortAsianEnjoyer @BlackPillBrutality @geomaxer @Mark_Rippetoe @Tai Bwo Wannai @Kevin_Logan @KingWigga another red flag: she had rich french bf who invited her to Paris and paid for All her expenses. 😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience in Bangkok recently showed me how common this is, these chicks have 50 dudes on their snapchat they are talking to who may or may not come to Bangkok soon, they are their quote on quote FRIENDS

That is their strategy to leave the country, as making their own money would require effort and the only realistic option for most of them is to be an au pair which is a shitty deal

You can still fuck those girls, but dont be fooled

SEA girls have their own share of red flags that even western girls do not have

I have read/heard horror stories of dudes who fell for this and got monkey branched the second the girl was settled in the west

My experience in Bangkok recently showed me how common this is, these chicks have 50 dudes on their snapchat they are talking to who may or may not come to Bangkok soon, they are their quote on quote FRIENDS

That is their strategy to leave the country, as making their own money would require effort and the only realistic option for most of them is to be an au pair which is a shitty deal

I have read/heard horror stories of dudes who fell for this and got monkey branched the second the girl was settled in the west
or reality check, they just like white guys

Damn what a THOT oh well. Imagine if you were one of those blue pulled chumps who kisses ass and got heartbroken by something like this when it’s common all over SEA. Always look down on other people and remember you’re superior.

Damn what a THOT oh well. Imagine if you were one of those blue pulled chumps who kisses ass and got heartbroken by something like this when it’s common all over SEA. Always look down on other people and remember you’re superior.
only biggest betas and biggest chads fall this unironically, u see Aussie chads with their ex-bar girl wives in Australia

its the - it could never happen to me - mindset, these thai women are vicious predators

If you are going to these countries for any other reason than cooming in zero percent agency pussy and having short term gfs to lead on you are playing YOURSELF.

you are right. especially thai girls. pinas make good gfs but thai is just sex.
Yeah fr, thailand is sex slave capital. Idk why @ShortAsianEnjoyer is dating there. That word is just so gynocentric to me, either a women is simping for you or she is serving your needs and if you have to pay for it so be it. Otherwise stay in your feminist western shithole

idk why anyone thinks bringing them to live in the west is a good idea, the only way it works in your favor is if you physically move to a more desirable location. Your virgin 3rd world bride will be corrupted by Western media, other women, other men, etc.
its an oxymoron almost

Yeah fr, thailand is sex slave capital. Idk why @ShortAsianEnjoyer is dating there. That word is just so gynocentric to me, either a women is simping for you or she is serving your needs and if you have to pay for it so be it. Otherwise stay in your feminist western shithole
if i ever date a girl even 50% you better believe she is serving all my needs, but i am just sharing the nature of them.

I date to break up, when it suits me and I have projects going on that i dont want pussy hunting to side track me from

if i ever date a girl even 50% you better believe she is serving all my needs, but i am just sharing the nature of them.

I date to break up, when it suits me and I have projects going on that i dont want pussy hunting to side track me from
Fair enough brother, I just think doing stupid pigeon dances like status maxxing or whatever is retarded in SEA

The test to pull with chicks you are sweet on in SEA is to see what they think about a future where you guys stay in thailand/vietnam/whatever. Normal chicks will be happy as a pig in shit that they get to stay close to their family and in their country. Monkey branchers are going to give you the just sucked on a lemon look.

The stereotype is that SEA bitches are all looking for the green card/ticket out of SEAhole but I can tell you all that its really not that common of a thing, starting life in a new country is a very daunting thing for most people, but especially women. That's why its a huge red flag when a girl "loves to travel" or is obsessed with western culture beyond the boilerplate whites r hawt shit

which reminds me, put on american or british accent or speech mannerisms in a local chick in SEA: huge red flag.

Last edited:
The test to pull with chicks you are sweet on in SEA is to see what they think about a future where you guys stay in thailand/vietnam/whatever. Normal chicks will be happy as a pig in shit that they get to stay close to their family and in their country. Monkey branchers are going to give you the just sucked on a lemon look.

The stereotype is that SEA bitches are all looking for the green card/ticket out of SEAhole but I can tell you all that its really not that common of a thing, starting life in a new country is a very daunting thing for most people, but especially women. That's why its a huge red flag when a girl "loves to travel" or is obsessed with western culture beyond the boilerplate whites r hawt shit

which reminds me, put on american or british accent or speech mannerisms in a local chick in SEA: huge red flag.
very good post, i agree fully

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back