Brutal childpill in SEA and Africa

Belaruscel

Jun 4, 2024
Just found out legal age consent age in SEA and in subhuman Phillipines, in 2022 you could've legally hkup with a 12 year old JFL, and there are no laws to age of men whatsoever. Not now because they raised it from 12 to 16
And on top of that marry a 15 year old. In west you will be forever in jail if you even thought about it. No wonder 50+ year old rich westerners are going here to ascend to other countries because girls here are so desperate for money and white superior genetics that they can be even underage. Also africa is really underrated in those terms since no competition + most of their countries ignore laws like Somali, CAR, Congo, Libya, Mali etc. Im an autistic creep with no morals so would consider moving there as an option if I fail in SEA or wont be satisfied with the outcome, because blacks are usually thick and I have a fetish on lolis jfl

View attachment 6995
Just found out legal age consent age in SEA and in subhuman Phillipines, in 2022 you could've legally hkup with a 12 year old JFL, and there are no laws to age of men whatsoever. Not now because they raised it from 12 to 16
View attachment 6996
And on top of that marry a 15 year old. In west you will be forever in jail if you even thought about it. No wonder 50+ year old rich westerners are going here to ascend to other countries because girls here are so desperate for money and white superior genetics that they can be even underage. Also africa is really underrated in those terms since no competition + most of their countries ignore laws like Somali, CAR, Congo, Libya, Mali etc. Im an autistic creep with no morals so would consider moving there as an option if I fail in SEA or wont be satisfied with the outcome, because blacks are usually thick and I have a fetish on lolis jfl

View attachment 7001
All men are attracted to teen girls. Only faggot psychopathic normies deny it and use virtue signalling to boast about how moral and good they are with the sole intent of gaining status.

View attachment 6995
View attachment 6996

View attachment 7001
All men are attracted to teen girls. Only faggot psychopathic normies deny it and use virtue signalling to boast about how moral and good they are with the sole intent of gaining status.
Imagine saying shit like 'I HAve a FeTISH FOr lOLis' and 'aLl mEN are ATTracted to TeEN GirLs' saying shit like this will get you put on a list lol there are 54 'guests' as of posting 1 of them ATLEAST is a FED jfl (I do not support pedophila in any way shape or form this is the only way I felt like I could convince them not to do this. I am ashamed that here are posters on here who think like this)/srs

Imagine saying shit like 'I HAve a FeTISH FOr lOLis' and 'aLl mEN are ATTracted to TeEN GirLs' saying shit like this will get you put on a list lol there are 54 'guests' as of posting 1 of them ATLEAST is a FED jfl
I don't care. There has been research done on this and every man is attracted to them. It's not pathological.

Imagine saying shit like 'I HAve a FeTISH FOr lOLis' and 'aLl mEN are ATTracted to TeEN GirLs' saying shit like this will get you put on a list lol there are 54 'guests' as of posting 1 of them ATLEAST is a FED jfl (I do not support pedophila in any way shape or form this is the only way I felt like I could convince them not to do this. I am ashamed that here are posters on here who think like this)/srs
Im in a 3rd world country called Belarus so i dont give a fuck if some fed guy from west will read my posts jfl

i can’t tell the difference between a 18 and 14 year old girl tbh

both have hit puberty

only can tell when they’re prepubescent

in asia it's incredibly hard to tell ages.

I have been fucking this girl here, guess how old she is. Look at my arm, compared to hers. Now imagine my dick compared to her pussy

guess her age and win a prize.

Attachments

• pash.jpg
    pash.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
in asia it's incredibly hard to tell ages.

I have been fucking this girl here, guess how old she is. Look at my arm, compared to hers. Now imagine my dick compared to her pussy

guess her age and win a prize.

she just turned 20, last month

and trust me if you saw her in person. she looks 12, no lie. and she's not midgety. just super small.

first time i saw her with her sister, i didnt' believe her when she said she was 19, and then she showed me her ID and even then.

embarrasing as FUCK to be seen with her. she's so damn tiny, people look at us funny. But fuck it, i think. she's got ID. if anyone goes that direction. who cares

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back