Brutal bangkok thread

he is not wrong in his analysis though
Bangkok/Thailand have become the top 2 spot in Asia (after Bali i would say) and has to be 3 or 4 worldwide (Mexico/Colombia are out there too)

this guy talking about Thailand in 2018, so he is most likely somewhere in his 30/40s
yeah no fuck he is getting out competed, there's a few decent guys nowadays there because its the cool thing to do

I wrote a thread about this and every retard here attacked me

Wouldn't bother with bangkok
i dont see it as an attack at all

what ppl were saying is that it's dumb to complain about Bangkok being a bad place if you dont like SEA girls and only want to date the hiso girls

you had a very basic dating profile that wouldnt have gotten you more than a few matches per week in the west
yet in bangkok you had 100s of matches, girls going to your condo directly, and a few that were quite attractive

how is that a bad location to geomax?
sure it might be a bad location if you only want hiso girls, with money, education, white skin... but that doesnt make it a bad place, its more of a you problem

what ppl were saying is that it's dumb to complain about Bangkok being a bad place if you dont like SEA girls and only want to date the hiso girls

you had a very basic dating profile that wouldnt have gotten you more than a few matches per week in the west
yet in bangkok you had 100s of matches, girls going to your condo directly, and a few that were quite attractive

sure it might be a bad location if you only want hiso girls, with money, education, white skin... but that doesnt make it a bad place, its more of a you problem
-- dont feel like arguing with poor retards

Last edited:
^^^ Because they are hotter than the typical dark Thai chick? What else could be the reason. LOLZ
yeah but theres better places for that, why spin your wheels for them
because most people dont like SEA girls, they are there because its easy to fuck
and they think they deserve the hottest girls just because they are white
yup every narcy htn+ who goes to thailand learns the hard way
he is not wrong in his analysis though
Bangkok/Thailand have become the top 2 spot in Asia (after Bali i would say) and has to be 3 or 4 worldwide (Mexico/Colombia are out there too)

this guy talking about Thailand in 2018, so he is most likely somewhere in his 30/40s
yeah no fuck he is getting out competed, there's a few decent guys nowadays there because its the cool thing to do
yeah thats another thing too I feel like these guys are coping too because they are just older now lol
I wrote a thread about this and every retard here attacked me

Wouldn't bother with bangkok
nah you deserved it lol

yeah actual inkies that go to bangkok seem to like it, its the guys who want hiso girls or above their looksmatch seem to bitch the loudest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back