Boymaxxing seems to be working in SEA i’m getting stared hard

abbb127273

Aug 4, 2023
I just went into this restaurant there’s 2 workers old one and like a 30-yo one. The younger one srs stares me for about 15 seconds and shes hot wearing skinny jeans and has a good body

I got very flustered because imm hungry as fuck hadn’t eaten in 10 hours and no coffee

And also when I was in the airport waiting for taxi some girls approached me and talked ???? could not understand I’m not sure if they were congierce taxi workers or just random airport girls

that sounds so gay i want to be taken serious as a dominant alpha chad not seen as some ipad shittok autism baby zoomer.
Are you a beard coper?

Beardcels can get quite cute foids in Thailand.

I sometimes see pathetic cucks with the ugliest of Thai women.

And also when I was in the airport waiting for taxi some girls approached me and talked ???? could not understand I’m not sure if they were congierce taxi workers or just random airport girls
yea there’s a lot of young girls working at bkk airport

i dated a girl that worked at the airport and before we first met she texted me on ig saying how she saw me getting on a flight to japan and how i was hot

yea there’s a lot of young girls working at bkk airport

i dated a girl that worked at the airport and before we first met she texted me on ig saying how she saw me getting on a flight to japan and how i was hot
fakecel

i want a shanghainese girl to make me chinese food and teach me mandarin

i’m moving to china next year so i have new dad lore to tell my kids and grandkids how i lived in communist china
what made you pick that over sea

that sounds so gay i want to be taken serious as a dominant alpha chad not seen as some ipad shittok autism baby zoomer.
>jbw
>foreigner with money
>one of easiest places in the world to get female attentions
>>IT MUST BE MY FAGGOT CURTAINS AND BIMAX SURGERY GUYS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back