Black women have the most ideal position in the female SMV hierarchy actually

Datura

Oct 9, 2022
Objectively having the most estrogenic faces and bodies - but somehow still managing to outsource all the weird spergs, incels, ER crazies, coomers and degenerates to other races of women. The only thing they have to worry about is single motherhood which they can avoid by selling the kid to sex slavery or forcing the dad to have sole custody over it

Meanwhile man-faced caucasoid women are getting acid attacked, raped by migrants, forced in burqas, gang-raped in trains by currycels while bobble-headed twink-bodied Asian women are having pedos lust after them and geo-maxxcels pumping and dumping them

Where I live in western canadian city, there are no ratchet black girls. The only ratchet girls are white and native. That's who's doing all the snorting Dilaudid and being xan whores and fighting by age 15. Most black girls I have met, even at a party I saw one and played beer pong with her but she was annoying and played megan the stallion and wouldn't give me aux. but another who worked at the grocery store as a cashier was very sweet and also small and beautiful. my theory is that if you are a non curry immigrant in Canada your family are acedemics or well off and upper class so we don't get the hood rat ones.

As long as they’re not from DA HOOD. Those chicks are obese fatties with attitude. Also yea white women are evil at this point. Are there any countries where white women aren’t evil?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back