Being above 6 foot in the UK is a failo

everyone here is a fakecel or larp
Geomaxxing is not just about women. Society treats you better because you are white and women are easier to get. For example, someone could get a girlfriend in the west but can he have a good relationships. A lot of normies take pride in their relationships but in reality recieve starfish sex and think there better than the average incel. Whereas if you geomax you can be treated as a HTN if you are a MTN. Having genuine attraction is so much better than starfish sex.

Utter nonsense. One minute ago you were an hardcore face and heighist and now you're claiming that personality is king. Give me a break.
Manlets have girlfriends and you dont because YOU ARE AUTISTIC AS FUCK. Everyone on this forum calls you retarded constantly, you clearly are low iq and have not pattern recognition but if a bunch of people tell you something it probably has some truth to it. There is not a bigger retard on this forum. @predeterminism muted you btw because your so retarded.

Manlets have girlfriends and you dont because YOU ARE AUTISTIC AS FUCK. Everyone on this forum calls you retarded constantly, you clearly are low iq and have not pattern recognition but if a bunch of people tell you something it probably has some truth to it. There is not a bigger retard on this forum. @predeterminism muted you btw because your so retarded.
he is an aspie but lets face it its over for manlets

I have the best pattern recognition here. Calling someone a retard isn't an argument.

He is 6"4 and handsome according to reddit coments JFL but says he is failing because he is "too tall". He is more retarded than the average ethopian (average 68 iq)
As evident with the data, my claim is true. There isn't a shred of evidence proving British women are selecting for tall height in men. You are 6'8", right? That's pure sub human tier height. You belong in the circus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back