been to every country in east asia now

“Every country in East Asia”

Eagerly awaiting your North Korea trip report
only to the dmz lol

i would need to get a second passport first before i can go deeper into the country. americans are banned or i would’ve went already

I find it amusing how you larp as a rich man. But hey, you're a sociopath after all. The image you project is how you survive. This world is unforgiving to the ignorant and naive.

well lets take a vote. I try to raise people up, and give them advice. Help them anyway i can.
All you do is flex on people the prostitutes you pay for while acting like it's a slay without paying. It's all a front to project an imagine. Insincerity is the root of all evil.

you dont' seem to be a positive person.
and i don't find most of your posts very helpful.
My track record says otherwise.

All you do is flex on people the prostitutes you pay for while acting like it's a slay without paying. It's all a front to project an imagine. Insincerity is the root of all evil.

My track record says otherwise.
really? that is why i have a girl, who's been with me for a week now. wants a serious relations and is sitting beside me right now.

like you think you know shit, but you don't. you make some pretty broad assumptions and most of them are wrong.

But go ahead, tell yourself, that's not true.

And there is a reason i don't want a fucking gf. It's by choice. Infact, after a week of being with this one, i am planning my exit strategy. You get to a certain point in your life, that very few people are worth your time.

and life solo is much fucking better than the "security" of having someone with you, simply to have them with you.

but once again, you don't know shit. So, there is that.

good day to you sir, you have been weight, measured.....not wasting anymore time with you. "flexing" LOL...what a clown. Grow up.

really? that is why i have a girl, who's been with me for a week now. wants a serious relations and is sitting beside me right now.

like you think you know shit, but you don't. you make some pretty broad assumptions and most of them are wrong.

But go ahead, tell yourself, that's not true.

And there is a reason i don't want a fucking gf. It's by choice. Infact, after a week of being with this one, i am planning my exit strategy. You get to a certain point in your life, that very few people are worth your time.

and life solo is much fucking better than the "security" of having someone with you, simply to have them with you.

but once again, you don't know shit. So, there is that.

good day to you sir, you have been weight, measured.....not wasting anymore time with you. "flexing" LOL...what a clown. Grow up.
he's a seething asian

Like with what exactly? You sound triggered.

Everything I've said on this forum can be backed up with scientific studies. You haven't said anything worth while during the entire time you've been on this forum. You look frail and old as well and you're only in your 40s. Pathetic.

You're a divorced MSTOW who was sent his own way by women and American society. You're a joke.

No shit. It took you until 44 to figure that out?

You're the clown flexing pros, cuck. How does it feel to be schooled by a young man in his late 20s? Stings doesn't it.

well lets take a vote. I try to raise people up, and give them advice. Help them anyway i can.

you dont' seem to be a positive person.
and i don't find most of your posts very helpful.
how about adding some spice to it by saying the loser of the vote leaves the forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back