JFL Bangkok Diary (Horror Story)

Cigarette

-̶̡̨̲̳̣̯̪͖̯̞̝̘͍̯̖̜̭͙̙̝̱͇̊́̿̈̍̈̓̈́̋͗͐̊͆̊̓̽͗̍̎̾͛́͘̚͠-
Dec 1, 2022
Just came back from my trip to bangkok and it was shit.

Tinder was insanely easy over there and shit was sweet until one of the "girls" i was going to hookup with had a dick. Bangkok is a horror room it cannot be real. All the girls are trannys. The city smelled like shit and valedictorian sewer. People eating live seafood everywhere and the hotel rooms were unclean. Fuck this shit

@AlexBrown84 thoughts on this my nigga

Tinder was insanely easy over there and shit was sweet until one of the "girls" i was going to hookup with had a dick. Bangkok is a horror room it cannot be real. All the girls are trannys. The city smelled like shit and valedictorian sewer. People eating live seafood everywhere and the hotel rooms were unclean. Fuck this shit

Exactly. You've summarised many of the reasons I'm no longer going to Bangkok. I have a history of being harassed by gays and trannys. Fucking freaks. Go to Vietnam my friend

how long did you stay?

i was in thailand in 2019 the last time and it was still good. seems like it has changed post-covid according to multiple reports here.

how long did you stay?

i was in thailand in 2019 the last time and it was still good. seems like it has changed post-covid according to multiple reports here.
Trip was planned for a week but i stayed for 5 days i couldn’t take it

Exactly. You've summarised many of the reasons I'm no longer going to Bangkok. I have a history of being harassed by gays and trannys. Fucking freaks. Go to Vietnam my friend
Yea man that shit was horrible

its why i have no interest in going to thailand, cause of those fucking lady boys

Alot get so much surgery that you cannot tell if they are a guy. And im dead serious. I ever ever EVER find myself in a situation where i am in a room, and just been making out with "it" and found out it's a man, or was a man. I snap his fucking neck, stuff his body under the bed and move my flight up to the next day and never come back.

NO ONE will ever know, it's bad enough that i know.,

fuck thailand

its why i have no interest in going to thailand, cause of those fucking lady boys

Alot get so much surgery that you cannot tell if they are a guy. And im dead serious. I ever ever EVER find myself in a situation where i am in a room, and just been making out with "it" and found out it's a man, or was a man. I snap his fucking neck, stuff his body under the bed and move my flight up to the next day and never come back.

NO ONE will ever know, it's bad enough that i know.,

fuck thailand
Yea man you literally cannot tell if “it” is he or a she and i was so fucking stressed about it thats why i didnt want to go nightlifing after that shit happened

Yea man you literally cannot tell if “it” is he or a she and i was so fucking stressed about it thats why i didnt want to go nightlifing after that shit happened
thats why poster above, is right. Try vietnam, or cambodia, or the phillipeans. At least there i can spot those fags a mile away

i saw some in cambodia. From afar hmm what do we have here, get closer BIG fucking UHH NOPE.

so as long as that is like that. Im good. I can stomach countries like that. but the men in thailand are so feminine. once they get the surgeries and shit, there is just NO WAY to tell. and my buddy 4 months ago, open mouthed, tounged and made out with a lady boy. And he didn't know it until he got IT up to the room

can you fucking imagine (holding back vomit). i am secure with my sexuality, i securely know i never ever want to kiss a guy. EVER.

thats why poster above, is right. Try vietnam, or cambodia, or the phillipeans. At least there i can spot those fags a mile away

i saw some in cambodia. From afar hmm what do we have here, get closer BIG fucking UHH NOPE.

so as long as that is like that. Im good. I can stomach countries like that. but the men in thailand are so feminine. once they get the surgeries and shit, there is just NO WAY to tell. and my buddy 4 months ago, open mouthed, tounged and made out with a lady boy. And he didn't know it until he got IT up to the room

can you fucking imagine (holding back vomit). i am secure with my sexuality, i securely know i never ever want to kiss a guy. EVER.
Yea man thats why you have to ask for ID over there. Make sure to see their REAL name before anything lol

Yea man thats why you have to ask for ID over there. Make sure to see their REAL name before anything lol
and how do you know a girls name from a guys name when it looks like this
ดารี ฮาสจังค์
and even if it's written in english as well, what is a dary?
you know what i mean

and how do you know a girls name from a guys name when it looks like this
ดารี ฮาสจังค์
and even if it's written in english as well, what is a dary?
you know what i mean
Nigga just pull out your iphones picture to translate feature. Hopefully ดารี ฮาสจังค์ translates properly from Ava to Adam

How far did you go with “it” @Cigarette
Obviously far enough to find out

That’s what I find so comical, people don’t want to go to Muslim majority countries in Asia because “they don’t like the culture there”

Or “ I don’t like seeing women wearing hijabs and niqabs” but they have no problem going to a country where men famously dress up as and pretend to be women. Fucking degenerate.

Islam is far more based then this abomination of a “culture” and you wonder why the west is falling and is full of men fleeing like refugees from this corrupt society full of cancerous women to foreign countries with more traditional values

How far did you go with “it” @Cigarette
Obviously far enough to find out

That’s what I find so comical, people don’t want to go to Muslim majority countries in Asia because “they don’t like the culture there”

Or “ I don’t like seeing women wearing hijabs and niqabs” but they have no problem going to a country where men famously dress up as and pretend to be women. Fucking degenerate.

Islam is far more based then this abomination of a “culture” and you wonder why the west is falling and is full of men fleeing like refugees from this corrupt society full of cancerous women to foreign countries with more traditional values
I prefer to think of trannies as a gender all their own. Non-binary.
Malaysia is a great country, very hospitable, but about as exciting as Iowa.
Western degeneracy yada yada...the truth is that most of America is as socially conservative as any Muslim country.
Bangkok is world famous for its trannies. A lot of guys want that, the masculine sexual appetite hidden beneath a feminine appearance. But these guys can get very torn up inside over their desire because they know that their craving to be pursued, to be desired, to be flirted with, that craving is gay as fuck.
Trannies always out themselves to me, they can't help it. Biological women are reluctant to pursue a guy. Okay, older women feel fondness for shy young guys. Mother-son kind of thing. But the female nature is not to be horny and outgoing, not at all. Whereas M2F trannies love catching your eye, drawing you in, lighting your fire. That's masculine sexuality.

Larp, all the ladyboys are upfront about having a cock

Malaysia no big nightlife, weed, dating culture as liberal, ...
depends what you are looking for

Ya if your idea of exciting is getting fucked in the ass by a tranny, then yes, Malaysia is not for you.
There's a reason they are happy to give you 90 days visa-free with no strings attached.
Most white foreigners stay in Kuala Lumpur and Penang because that's where the action is.
You need a car if you really want to enjoy life in Malaysia. Everyone drives there.

There's a reason they are happy to give you 90 days visa-free with no strings attached.
I don’t really get your point? A lot of countries give 90 day visas no strings attached.

If you’re staying in the city center of Kuala Lumpur you don’t need a car. And as far as entertainment goes just invite the girls back to your place, I never understood the idea of needing a nightclub or something for you to enjoy the night and listen to music. Just turn some music on at your house when they come over.

View attachment 1000029919.mp4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back