average demographics of korean geomaxxers

Brutal. I cant figure out if this is good or bad for us.

seems bad actually. it could gas up the egos of the thinner femcels in korea kind of like what happens out west.

Brutal. I cant figure out if this is good or bad for us.

seems bad actually. it could gas up the egos of the thinner femcels in korea kind of like what happens out west.
those girls are going for any korean that will give them interest and then they found out koreans are toxic as fuck and control everything they do

those girls are going for any korean that will give them interest and then they found out koreans are toxic as fuck and control everything they do
They’ll still shit on western guys though- completely delusional about how men act in other countries yet say we’re the worst

maybe it's just me, but EVERYONE of those girls are unfuckable. Every...single...one of them. i am trying to find something redeeming in at least one...you know, nice ass, perfect tits, something that can distract you from the rest of her. you know, and make an exceptions. And i cannot find anything.

Looks at hand as the better option in this scenario

EVERYONE of those girls are unfuckable. Every...single...one of them. i am trying to find something redeeming in at least one...you know, nice ass, perfect tits, something that can distract you from the rest of her. you know, and make an exceptions. And i cannot find anything.
couldnt have said it better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back