News Asian girl wants to commit white genocide

the problem with this is jbw can breed noodled and jbws. theres nothing stopping the guy from cumming in other white whores. this wouldnt work. shes just a jbw worshipper that was sitting around thinking of this because she thinks of jbw sex all day just like every noodle but forgot theres jbw whores they can cum in and continue jbw.

the problem with this is jbw can breed noodled and jbws. theres nothing stopping the guy from cumming in other white whores. this wouldnt work. shes just a jbw worshipper that was sitting around thinking of this because she thinks of jbw sex all day just like every noodle but forgot theres jbw whores they can cum in and continue jbw.
She is some raging feminist that hates white men and is a pronouns fag but i think it is just cope ngl.

i feel bad for whites were litteraly base stats, gods perfect creatures, but if we fuck any other race we immidietaly get ravaged
theres not a single race that the white man can fuck, and after still be considered white, like
hapa babies always being more asian, blasian being chinkblack and white asian being asian. ITS OVER

it’s the following expected values trait of women clashing with the JBW worship trait - she will serve bwc empire in the end

How can I be coping when I'm 6'4" and white, British?
Because you are creating a false reality in your head. You are not white you are probably asian. 50 percent of the forum thinks your not white but you can simply disprove this by taking a picture of your WHITE hand showing your username. The fact you cant do something so simple shows your not white.

You will probably ignore this lmao.

Because you are creating a false reality in your head. You are not white you are probably asian. 50 percent of the forum thinks your not white but you can simply disprove this by taking a picture of your WHITE hand showing your username. The fact you cant do something so simple shows your not white.

Dude, you look 30 at 20, lmao. The age pill has already hit you like a train.

It is, in fact, you who believes in a false reality. Hamiltons rule, inclusive fitness, genetical similarity, assortative mating are the collective facts of evolutionary biology that refute JBW Theory. You're an useful idiot.

Because you are creating a false reality in your head. You are not white you are probably asian

I wasnt arguing?
But please enlighten me why is it better to be a 27 year old incel over an 18 year old incel?
Are you schizophrenic?

If the 18yo is not in school and is without a social circle, he's not better off. It's only about the age people perceive you to be not your chronological age. Imagine how old you'll look by the time you reach 25. Well, that's assuming you do.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back