Looks ASIAN AGING GENETICS

albeeGE

Nov 21, 2023

If you get with an LTR with an asian anti-ager 20yo in your 40s, you'll basically be with a 20 yo looking woman for the rest of your life (if you don't split ofc)

If you get with an LTR with an asian anti-ager 20yo in your 40s, you'll basically be with a 20 yo looking woman for the rest of your life (if you don't split ofc)
The joke with Asians is that they don't age at all until age 60, then it all comes at once.

Think it's kinda true...

its not true at all, its a myth. asians actually age worse than whites cos theyre getting sundamaged by sun all day which ages them

if u want a girl who doesnt age. go to UK and find a gir, who doesnt purposely tan cos we get 0 sun here therefore 0 aging

Last edited:
its not true at all, its a myth. asians actually age worse than whites cos theyre getting sundamaged by sun all day which ages them

if u want a girl who doesnt age. go to UK and find a gir, who doesnt purposely tan cos we get 0 sun here therefore 0 aging
Not really a myth. I see it. I even worked with Viets in the US (second generation) that were pushing 40 but looked 25. In Asia now and see it daily.

You really think Asian women don't age as quickly as other races?

And good luck with your UK girl :LOL:

Not really a myth. I see it. I even worked with Viets in the US (second generation) that were pushing 40 but looked 25. In Asia now and see it daily.

Yes, they naturally age slower.
And if you look for one that workouts, wears sunscreen and uses a retinol cream, she'll basicaly look in her 20s for at least 20 years

Yes, they naturally age slower.
And if you look for one that workouts, wears sunscreen and uses a retinol cream, she'll basicaly look in her 20s for at least 20 years
As much as I love Latinas, I'm catching a bit of yellow fever here.

Ultimately looking for something long-term with a girl and this aging factor, among a few other factors, is a real selling point:unsure:

yes they age faster in asia cos theres more sun. more sun = more sun damage = more aging. this is common knowledg

you comparing asians in the west doesnt mean anything cos theyre getting the same sun as white girls.

im saying girls living in the west like UK where theres no sun therefore no sundamage therefore no aging. uk girls look extremely young if they dont purposely tan. look 20 at 30

whereas asians in asia age fast af cos theyre sundamaged all day their entire life. they look 30 at 20.

this is common knowledge lol cant believe ur trying to deny this.

good luck with ur girl whos been sundamaged her entire life and looks 40 at 25 🤣

yes they age faster in asia cos theres more sun. more sun = more sun damage = more aging. this is common knowledg

you comparing asians in the west doesnt mean anything cos theyre getting the same sun as white girls.

im saying girls living in the west like UK where theres no sun therefore no sundamage therefore no aging. uk girls look extremely young if they dont purposely tan. look 20 at 30

whereas asians in asia age fast af cos theyre sundamaged all day their entire life. they look 30 at 20.

good luck with ur girl whos been sundamaged her entire life and looks 40 at 25 🤣
you need to judge all else being equal, so that they are getting the same sun damage

if you geomax in asia and get in an LTR with a white woman, she'll age faster than an asian woman in the same location

you need to judge all else being equal, so that they are getting the same sun damage

if you geomax in asia and get in an LTR with a white woman, she'll age faster than an asian woman in the same location
nigga thats a retarded thought process

how is that retarded?
maybe the reverse will make you understand:
you are in uk (same sun damage). asian chick = slower aging, white chick = faster aging
idk how i can make it any more clear

UK = no sun = no sun damage = no aging

Asia = lots of sun = lots of sun damage = lots of aging

Therefore UK girls = no aging

Asian girl = lots of aging

You sound like a guy that hasn't traveled much, or experienced much in life. Like a 22 year old that's traveled overseas once or twice and thinks they're an expert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back