As a heightcoper I dislike other heightcopers who think "being 6' is all one needs"

Kahn

Sep 17, 2022
A Koncrete Jungle
Seriously I'm tired of them you know why? It is because the average isn't really 5'9 or whatever the (((average))) tells you. It is 5'11-6' if not more depending wealthier areas full of chads (aka your true competition, normies BARELY get scraps after chads dumping them), and they think 6' is all one needs...

First I have said many times 6' is MANLET (since average is 6' and average is manlet) which means you will need AT LEAST 6'5 (95/5 rule which 6'5 is 95th percentile assuming 6' is 50th average percentile).

Secondly you CANNOT afford to have any weaknesses at all, you can't have any noticeable weaknesses be it glasses (subhuman vision and you WILL be disabled immediately once they take off your glasses), sloped shoulders (weak frame and strength), long neck (bigger visible hitbox), big head size (not shape obviously, big head is an infantile trait found on BABIES), recessed lower third (or any facial deformity you can name INCLUDING acne, NCT, oversized nose) will mean your skull will have a much less stronger overall integrity (liable to higher damage received from blows). Either of those can and WILL jeopardize any of your chances. (Inb4 dick is crucial blah x3, dick and balls have NOTHING about dealing with your enemies, it is in fact a liability given it is a hutbox while providing nothing in either attack or defense)

Third is when personality might actually be able to be put into work, you still need to be NOT completely retarded and AT LEAST 100 IQ to pull any strategies against any competitor. One mistake and boom, there goes your existence.

In the end, I just wanted to say that you need NOT just height but also EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERY single one of them.

Secondly you CANNOT afford to have any weaknesses at all, you can't have any noticeable weaknesses be it glasses (subhuman vision and you WILL be disabled immediately once they take off your glasses), sloped shoulders (weak frame and strength), long neck (bigger visible hitbox), big head size (not shape obviously, big head is an infantile trait found on BABIES), recessed lower third (or any facial deformity you can name INCLUDING acne, NCT, oversized nose) will mean your skull will have a much less stronger overall integrity (liable to higher damage received from blows). Either of those can and WILL jeopardize any of your chances. (Inb4 dick is crucial blah x3, dick and balls have NOTHING about dealing with your enemies, it is in fact a liability given it is a hutbox while providing nothing in either attack or defense)
All of these have nothing to do with what does good in todays dating market.

Stop the redpill cope.

Twinks with a chad prettyboy face slay in 2023

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back