Aren't you guys worried about getting girls pregnant?

Can they come after u (non NA/EU countries)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • idk

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • idc

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Aidan

Aug 10, 2023
I see a bunch of u talking about how you creampie bitches all the time... Can't they come after you at all for child support? I thought they could but you guys make it sound like it's no big deal.

I see a bunch of u talking about how you creampie bitches all the time... Can't they come after you at all for child support? I thought they could but you guys make it sound like it's no big deal.
There were so many coomers doing it in the Philippines from the US that they made some special treaty that Filipinas can come after you with child support claims from their country. But as far as I know it only applies to Americans, Canadians and Euros can still impregnate third world women and fuck off without fear of child support claims coming back to bite them.

Obviously check the local laws before doing anything reckless. But even so knocking up an attractive young pinay in the Philippines and sticking around is probably a 10x better life than struggling in NA/Europe.

I'm not cause I'm gonna use a condom when I ascend. I'm not circumcucked and abstaining from PMO, so I imagine it should still feel good. Also don't wanna get STD.
WIthout a condom is not comparable bro. Fucking a your hand still feels good

There were so many coomers doing it in the Philippines from the US that they made some special treaty that Filipinas can come after you with child support claims from their country. But as far as I know it only applies to Americans, Canadians and Euros can still impregnate third world women and fuck off without fear of child support claims coming back to bite them.

Obviously check the local laws before doing anything reckless. But even so knocking up an attractive young pinay in the Philippines and sticking around is probably a 10x better life than struggling in NA/Europe.
Its a possibility but its so rare that anything happens because of it.

Yep. But with my tall stature and pale skin Scottish/Irish genetics, I'm sure the hapa will flourish in SEA.
they will but if they come here theyll go er. once hes an adult to globohomo will be spread world wide and he will er anyways. my advice is to destroy humanity by any means as fast as you can so creating ers is good.

they will but if they come here theyll go er. once hes an adult to globohomo will be spread world wide and he will er anyways. my advice is to destroy humanity by any means as fast as you can so creating ers is good.
Hapa's do fine in the West because of kpop. This isn't 2014, my friend.

Hapa's do fine in the West because of kpop. This isn't 2014, my friend.
hapas are crap they look like 10% white 90% rice. its over for hapas. the word stands for half asian parents not half white dna half noodle dna. they get 90% deathnic dna just like any interracial breeding with whites and deathnics.

Yeah I can't do it, and I never will, children is pointless, especially some Pathetic SEA mutt
yea the kid will be mogged in a few decades during his whole adult life once globohomo hits and everyone is a deathnic bastard

I just wear condoms all the time, I'd prefer not to get STDs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back