Money Anyone wanna make money together? Business ideas?

Been looking into cnc routers and mills - if you could make some home deco that attracts old boomers it could become decently profitable over time especially if you scale it up

CNC routers and mills? Elaborate?
They’re like 3D printers but you use them for wood and metals they’re industrial but there are plenty now that are affordable - they cut out a design of your choice after you give them a block of material - mills are pricier but have more capabilities

They’re like 3D printers but you use them for wood and metals they’re industrial but there are plenty now that are affordable - they cut out a design of your choice after you give them a block of material - mills are pricier but have more capabilities
Long day for that... Some Chinese sweatshop workers probs doing this shit for pennies

what did they cost how good were they? what area was it in?
$60 and makati manila

not the best service but came in her mouth

she said my dick hurt her cuz filipinos are small and held up pinky fingers but i feel like they all say that shit to foreigners

looked at her phone lock screen and had pic of her with a baby i’m guessing her kid

$60 and makati manila

she said my dick hurt her cuz filipinos are small and held up pinky fingers but i feel like they all say that shit to foreigners

looked at her phone lock screen and had pic of her with a baby i’m guessing her kid
60 dollars is way to much how long was it did you cum in her? did you get cucked by a condom? it was her bastard on the phone.

60 dollars is way to much how long was it did you cum in her? did you get cucked by a condom? it was her bastard on the phone.
it’s not 2014 anymore

unless you plan to go to the deep jungles of philippines these are the prices now

$60 and makati manila

Why would you even pay them?

it’s not 2014 anymore

unless you plan to go to the deep jungles of philippines these are the prices now
the prices are hyper inflated due to millions of korean incels who never had pussy in their life going there with their simp mentality and overpaying 100x.

if u paid 60 for overnight that is alright. but if it was just for an hour/a few hours its ridiculous. the average wage in PH is 300usd

they should be paid like 30usd maximum for a few hours. even thats a lot.

For Koreans (and Japanese) the relationship with money is different than for most western societies. Many guys want to give money away not to "show off" but not to lose face. There are bars in Korea where local guys go inside, buy the girls expensive ladydrinks, snacks, maybe sing a few karaoke songs and then go home. It is basically the same as bars in Thailand but often you cannot barfine the girl or if you can she asks for a high amount. That is what they are used to.

Americans are also used to high prices but they have a different mentality, they are more direct and they can sometimes see through the bullshit of the girls.

the prices are hyper inflated due to millions of korean incels who never had pussy in their life going there with their simp mentality and overpaying 100x.

if u paid 60 for overnight that is alright. but if it was just for an hour/a few hours its ridiculous. the average wage in PH is 300usd

they should be paid like 30usd maximum for a few hours. even thats a lot.
this world will be all cucks by the end of the decade

There are bars in Korea where local guys go inside, buy the girls expensive ladydrinks, snacks, maybe sing a few karaoke songs and then go home. It is basically the same as bars in Thailand but often you cannot barfine the girl or if you can she asks for a high amount. That is what they are used to.
that is the most cucked thing i ever read

Yep. They do it to inflate your ego so that you'll continue to come back or at the very least, keep spending in the local area which helps build up the infilstructure which is indirectly helping to support the future for her offspring in the area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back