Geomax Anyone ItsOVERmaxxed?

I want to do this but I'm too high inhib

It's terrifying how if you follow the traditional life and have a small family your kids can easily become LGBT, die in an accident or fail to continue your bloodline for whatever reason

I could die peacefully if I knew I had a bunch of kids somewhere in the world

I want to do this but I'm too high inhib

It's terrifying how if you follow the traditional life and have a small family your kids can easily become LGBT, die in an accident or fail to continue your bloodline for whatever reason

I could die peacefully if I knew I had a bunch of kids somewhere in the world
why are you high inhib? you don’t have to pay child support even if you accept being father lol. also there are lots of single moms in the philippines already, they’re used to that. i have absolutely no interest in having children but i want to do this just to decrease the life quality of whores.

My kids are gonna be so autistic it's unreal. Their mom's will think I'm a ticket to a better life only to find out that my retard babies are too stupid to drown
sorry for JFLing. I didn’t know it. I think your best way to get revenge from this world is to impregnate as many whores as possible in SEA. I personally want to have an army of ERs.

I think I've cummed raw in about 5 asian girls who weren't on birth control

Best one was korean girl I cummed inside a few times then just kicked out my house onto the streets at 3am for fun

But 0 babys that I know of. Am I infertile or some shit or do I just need to cum in them more often?

Best one was korean girl I cummed inside a few times then just kicked out my house onto the streets at 3am for fun

But 0 babys that I know of. Am I infertile or some shit or do I just need to cum in them more often?
asians in the uk don't count bro, they may force you to pay child support. it's better when you fuck a slum girl who's poor and helpless.

anyone just knocked up some girls and ran away like niggers?

@AlexBrown84 @KingOfAsia @biggunsar
i thought i did, but i didn't know it was mine. She says it's mine, it has super white skin and colored eyes like me.

BUT....here is the thing. So i buy a DNA test on amazon, ship it here

spend 100 USD to fed ex it to her. Spend another 100 dollars for her to go to puerto plata (20 dollars for the entire trip) to pick up the test.

then i send her 200 dollars a week later to send the test back to me (which once i got the babys DNA i send my dna and babys dna to houston where the lab it and get tested)
well....she tells me 4 days later, her brother "STOLE" the money and went to santiago (out of town)
so, i wait 2 weeks and explain to her "this is the last time i try to do this, if you don't send this test. then i don't support that baby and you will not get another dime from me. BUT if that baby is mine, that baby will never need for anything. And i immediately make a will leaving her ALL of my shit"

well, last week and a half ago, she says she sent it. I say "send me teh email" oh i used my sisters email on her phone for fedex tracking, but baby is too sick to take the time to send that email to me or take a screenshot (insert doubt meme)

well i ask a few more times, Each time she says the baby is sick and she's more worried about that. then take the time to take a screenshot of the fedex email. but says she saw the email and it should be in jakarta by wednesday

wednesday passes, i say nothing. Wait until thursday.....NOTHING. and that was a week ago, still nothing (when i sent it ot her, it took 5 days) and she basically ghosted me (doens't answer my text) last answer was "andrew" after i told her "im done, no more money for you"

now...here is a bit of back story about baby. Doctor says baby was concieved in first or second week of march 2023. I didn't get with this girl until march 29th 2023 which internet says concieve date should be april.
THEN baby was born by Cesearian in DEC 6th. making MARCH the 9th month early march, which is when the doctor said she concieved first or second week of march. Or my baby was born at 8 months, 1 month early hmmmm. cesearian. highly unlokely, since the baby wasn't big or small, it was normal size 6 or 7 pounds.

asked two girls already and with this story and that unwillingness to send the DNA. both said "not yours"

so what do you think?

mine or not? i will be honest. it's bugging the fuck out of me. I am not a dead beat. And this would be my first child. I hate the thought that on some small level it might be mine. And knowing that kid is going to be raised by those fucking inbreds. It tears at my soul. I really wanted that DNA test bad. Just to know so i could have peice of mind.

Last edited:
i thought i did, but i didn't know it was mine. She says it's mine, it has super white skin and colored eyes like me.

spend 100 USD to fed ex it to her. Spend another 100 dollars for her to go to puerto plata (20 dollars for the entire trip) to pick up the test.

then i send her 200 dollars a week later to send the test back to me (which once i got the babys DNA i send my dna and babys dna to houston where the lab it and get tested)
well....she tells me 4 days later, her brother "STOLE" the money and went to santiago (out of town)
so, i wait 2 weeks and explain to her "this is the last time i try to do this, if you don't send this test. then i don't support that baby and you will not get another dime from me. BUT if that baby is mine, that baby will never need for anything. And i immediately make a will leaving her ALL of my shit"

well, last week and a half ago, she says she sent it. I say "send me teh email" oh i used my sisters email on her phone for fedex tracking, but baby is too sick to take the time to send that email to me or take a screenshot (insert doubt meme)

well i ask a few more times, Each time baby is sick im worried about that. but says she saw the email and it should be in jakarta by wednesday

thursday rolls around .....NOTHING. and she basically ghosted me (doens't answer my text) last answer was "andrew" after i told her "im done, no more money for you"

now...here is a bit of back story about baby. Doctor says baby was concieved in march23. I didn't get with this girl until march 29th which internet says concieve date should be april.
THEN baby was born by Cesearian in DEC 6th. making MARCH the 9th month. Or my baby was born at 8 months hmmmm. cesearian.

asked two girls already and with this story and that unwillingness to send the DNA. both said "not yours"

so what do you think?

mine or not?
is there many white guys there? sounds like its yours but shes just a bitch thief

well i ask a few more times, Each time she says the baby is sick and she's more worried about that. then take the time to take a screenshot of the fedex email. but says she saw the email and it should be in jakarta by wednesday

wednesday passes, i say nothing. Wait until thursday.....NOTHING. and that was a week ago, still nothing (when i sent it ot her, it took 5 days) and she basically ghosted me (doens't answer my text) last answer was "andrew" after i told her "im done, no more money for you"

now...here is a bit of back story about baby. Doctor says baby was concieved in first or second week of march 2023. I didn't get with this girl until march 29th 2023 which internet says concieve date should be april.
THEN baby was born by Cesearian in DEC 6th. making MARCH the 9th month early march, which is when the doctor said she concieved first or second week of march. Or my baby was born at 8 months, 1 month early hmmmm. cesearian. highly unlokely, since the baby wasn't big or small, it was normal size 6 or 7 pounds.

so what do you think?

mine or not?

is there many white guys there? sounds like its yours but shes just a bitch thief
its Dominican republic, there are a fuck ton of white guys there. tourists. Lots. and my ex is white dominican. that's her with her sisters kid from 3 years ago

Attachments

• marnas1.jpeg
    marnas1.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 23
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2022-10-09_225318.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-10-09_225318.jpeg
    686.4 KB · Views: 19
its Dominican republic, there are a fuck ton of white guys there. tourists. Lots. and my ex is white dominican. that's her with her sisters kid from 3 years ago
Baby looks cute and white. Hard to say. Go there yourself and force her into a test clinic to see for urself if u care

But I suppose if she didn't submit the test even after u said you'll support it then maybe its not urs or she doesn't want u to come back? Just guessing

you need to insert your penis into vagina, wanking to a picture on tinder might not be enough to impregnate them

Baby looks cute and white. Hard to say. Go there yourself and force her into a test clinic to see for urself if u care

But I suppose if she didn't submit the test even after u said you'll support it then maybe its not urs or she doesn't want u to come back? Just guessing
i don't know bro, thats her sisters baby, this is hers. (mine) But i think the second photo is filtered. the 3rd you can see it's eyes are colored and not dominican brown I happen to have hazel eyes (green with brown)

but as baby ages its looking less and less like me. Me at 21 in DR of all places LOL

Attachments

• IMG-20240222-WA0046.jpeg
    IMG-20240222-WA0046.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20240202_032306_335.jpeg
    IMG_20240202_032306_335.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240202_032322_083.jpeg
    IMG_20240202_032322_083.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240321_120239_715.jpeg
    IMG_20240321_120239_715.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
  • andrew 2.png
    andrew 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

and that's a good point. I was thinking about the excuses she would come up with, for not sending the DNA test (if you know dominicans sooner or later they will need money and they will ALWAYS come back to you).

so excuses like "i was afraid you will take the baby from me" and bullshit like that

I THINK the truth is, she knows it's a strong possibility its' not mine. She is letting her relatives THINK it's mine. But she told me she was only with one other guy before me, and it was one of her ex's. Who's dominican. NOT white. not black either, but the kid would not look like that.

but i think it's like a maury povich scenario. Tells me 2 guys, Tells her family only me. DNA test comes out and it's not mine, that means at least 3 or more guys and it looks REALLY bad for her, cause now she doens't know who the fuck the father is. kinda thing in her families eyes.

she even told me she's "nervious" and she said it twice
why?

and that's a good point. I was thinking about the excuses she would come up with, for not sending the DNA test (if you know dominicans sooner or later they will need money and they will ALWAYS come back to you).

so excuses like "i was afraid you will take the baby from me" and bullshit like that

I THINK the truth is, she knows it's a strong possibility its' not mine. She is letting her relatives THINK it's mine. But she told me she was only with one other guy before me, and it was one of her ex's. Who's dominican. NOT white. not black either, but the kid would not look like that.

but i think it's like a maury povich scenario. Tells me 2 guys, Tells her family only me. DNA test comes out and it's not mine, that means at least 3 or more guys and it looks REALLY bad for her, cause now she doens't know who the fuck the father is. kinda thing in her families eyes.

she even told me she's "nervious" and she said it twice
why?
nah man it’s definitely not yours otherwise she’d do anything to get some $$$

exactly what i was thinking. they dont' call it when a dominican girl gets knocked up by a gringo "the dominican lottery" for nothing LOL
How are u making bank online? I assume ur rich seeing as u would actually support kids in SEA + you seem to be perma neeting in indonesia

How are u making bank online? I assume ur rich seeing as u would actually support kids in SEA + you seem to be perma neeting in indonesia
i own a house and an apartment in cayman. renting both those out, with my early retirement from gov there. I make only 400 dollars less than i was working full time.

im not "rich" but i make more than most people do, working full time a month.

i think it would be to brutal for the kid, imagine being different than everybody plus also having no father

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back