anyone in vietnam?

i’ll be starting my day by walking a few meters and swimming in the ocean everyday. gotta get back into travel shape for my world tour
IMG 1035IMG 1033IMG 1032IMG 1031IMG 1030

there’s no lifeguards so i don’t have to worry about someone telling me to stop swimming (cucked)

shit you not i haven’t seen one black person since i’ve been in vietnam (minus some suspicious black oldcel wearing a mask on the train, but he don’t count)

instead of blacks, it’s russians. yuck. but what can i do!

and obviously haven’t seen a lightskin with dreads

just popped melatonin, bout to read soviet era book about gook slav relations throughout history. surprisingly interesting, but i will say the translation is a bit rough
IMG 1072

i’ll be starting my day by walking a few meters and swimming in the ocean everyday. gotta get back into travel shape for my world tour
View attachment 5477View attachment 5479View attachment 5480View attachment 5481View attachment 5482

there’s no lifeguards so i don’t have to worry about someone telling me to stop swimming (cucked)

shit you not i haven’t seen one black person since i’ve been in vietnam (minus some suspicious black oldcel wearing a mask on the train, but he don’t count)

just popped melatonin, bout to read soviet era book about gook slav relations throughout history. surprisingly interesting, but i will say the translation is a bit rough
View attachment 5484
looks so nice there, u got any girls to chill with u yet

looks so nice there, u got any girls to chill with u yet
no they’re jbw only in nha trang. too many russians for a city size of 500k

i do get matches with russian slave (i mean slav) girls and brit’s but can’t be arsed to talk to them

wasn’t the same when i was in saigon or hanoi

but now that i think about it i haven’t seen any viet girls with jbws in this city. just one big tourist city

tomorrow when i go out i’ll try to be on the lookout for jbw couples. but it’s mostly just white guys with their white gfs

no they’re jbw only in nha trang. too many russians for a city size of 500k

i do get matches with russian slave (i mean slav) girls and brit’s but can’t be arsed to talk to them

wasn’t the same when i was in saigon or hanoi
Just run brown skin and nice lips game on white girls there. It will look high status u walking around with a white girl, all the asians will mirin u

but now that i think about it i haven’t seen any viet girls with jbws in this city. just one big tourist city

tomorrow when i go out i’ll try to be on the lookout for jbw couples. but it’s mostly just white guys with their white gfs
Yeah geomaxxing to date asian girls is a meme, barely any white guys do it

View attachment 5477View attachment 5479View attachment 5480View attachment 5481View attachment 5482

View attachment 5484
Promenade looks hot and empty tbh

Usually people just travel shortly, geomaxxing is small unknown skill, most guys on passportbros are much older
hence why it’s so hard to make friends being the geomaxxing scholar that i am at such a young age

my only option would be to mingle with the backpackers who i look down towards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back