anyone else get heart palpations around vaccinated ppl

Try a sauna and get out into nature for a few days. That'll help a lot.
do you still have discord, also u turned off your pms
It's called being a hypochondriac
nope i have never felt this way before only until late 2021-2022 when vaccine was mandated in my state and tons of ppl got it, plus my parents got it and got weaker and can't even do basic tasks without getting exhausted not to mention myocarditis and heart attack is linked to the jab with young males

nope i have never felt this way before only until late 2021-2022 when vaccine was mandated in my state and tons of ppl got it, plus my parents got it and got weaker and can't even do basic tasks without getting exhausted not to mention myocarditis and heart attack is linked to the jab with young males
How old are you?

life is over for us. we are euthanized circumcucks. we need to go er before its to late to get our message across soyciety.

More likely that you just got exposed to conspiracy theories recently and are having a hypochondriac episode.
so explain why everybody who got vaccinated around me is acting completely different, their bodies are far more weak and fatigued. Also how is it a conspiracy if government documents and the literal companies in their own vaccine trials literally mess with the study to make it look better and create a false sense of safety for the public? Conspiracies are only a conspiracy until government says it's true, You should do your research instead of assuming and i'm far more mature than most 20 year olds i can guarantee that.

It makes sense you would say this because you got vaccinated yourself didn't you? Detox ur body from that shit or it's gonna kill you one day.
he got lucky in life. he was a ci4 frenulumcel circumcuck which is hardly even a cucking and threw his life away. imagine having foreskin and getting vaxed. what a waste of a foreskin.

so explain why everybody who got vaccinated around me is acting completely different, their bodies are far more weak and fatigued. Also how is it a conspiracy if government documents and the literal companies in their own vaccine trials literally mess with the study to make it look better and create a false sense of safety for the public? Conspiracies are only a conspiracy until government says it's true, You should do your research instead of assuming and i'm far more mature than most 20 year olds i can guarantee that.
You're probably just noticing that most people are weak and fatigued. Most people are unhealthy, before and after the pandemic. You're also now an adult so people are going to treat you differently in general.
It makes sense you would say this because you got vaccinated yourself didn't you? Detox ur body from that shit or it's gonna kill you one day.
Yes, the only thing that happened to me is neck pain after the first shot. I got 2 more 1 year apart so that I could travel.

You're probably just noticing that most people are weak and fatigued. Most people are unhealthy, before and after the pandemic. You're also now an adult so people are going to treat you differently in general.

Yes, the only thing that happened to me is neck pain after the first shot. I got 2 more 1 year apart so that I could travel.
what a waste of a life. so you hardly even gkt cucked and then ultimately cocked yourself.

U just believe too much in government and the authorities above you, If you just look at your blood under a microscope and then do the same with a unvaccinated person you will see the difference,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back