Anyone else feel like some barbers are racist?

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
When I arrived here after like 2 weeks I went to the barbers to get a haircut

Some chink barber/hairdresser place

And he had chink daughters chilling there which were sexy af

And he gave me the worst haircut I ever had in my entire life

I swear he did it on purpose cos he don't wanna see a white guy winning

He tried to fuck my shit up and I still paid him 10 euros like a cuck cos I didn't realize how bad it was until I got home

Anyone else feel like this is a possibility?

I heard of it happening to girls who go to hairdressers and the old hag hairdresser is jealous of them so fuck them up

I will only go to white barbers from now on

Or Maybe I'll try the niglet barbershop next they seem to be more young nt know what looks good

no, i don't think that's a possibility. it would be incredibly dumb if they did that on purpose, they have to acquire customers to keep their shop running.

i go to arab barbers because they cost like a third of what the germans charge. you just have to tell them exactly what to do and then usually it turns out fine.

maybe it is because of the language barrier that they didn't understand what you want?

It's hypocritical coming from you. Read your post history.

You brag about doing asshole things and then wonder why people do that to you. Extorting a random instagram account just because you wanted it? Beating up your friend for stealing your girl even though you stealing a rapper's girl is okay?

C'mon man. Reflect on yourself. Whatever you do anonymously still defines your character. So don't wonder why you can't find people who like you and treat you well if you don't do the same for others.

It's hypocritical coming from you. Read your post history.

You brag about doing asshole things and then wonder why people do that to you. Extorting a random instagram account just because you wanted it? Beating up your friend for stealing your girl even though you stealing a rapper's girl is okay?

C'mon man. Reflect on yourself. Whatever you do anonymously still defines your character. So don't wonder why you can't find people who like you and treat you well if you don't do the same for others.
Nigger I don't purposely fuck peoples shit up at my job cos I don't like their race

Let's stop giving our money to ethnics. Only go to white barbers
The problem is the white ones charge me at least double.

It's not like the arab would end up having less money is his pocket though. He clearly doesn't pay taxes: "Card payment is not possible unfortunately. Only cash." And then he finishes the haircuts super fast = very high net wage for him. Maybe it's about time to give the tax office a hint...

The problem is the white ones charge me at least double.

It's not like the arab would end up having less money is his pocket though. He clearly doesn't pay taxes: "Card payment is not possible unfortunately. Only cash." And then he finishes the haircuts super fast = very high net wage for him. Maybe it's about time to give the tax office a hint...
I'm gonna start going only to white barbers

Imagine funding ethnics to live in our country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back