Anyone British wanna travel together?

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
So i'm thinking mostly holiday times or smthn rn, depends on how much I can faff my way through remote job interviews. Heck we can work on that together - I have plenty of skills. I'm looking mostly SEA countries or somethin.

I'd be down in like half a year.
That's when I'll have enough capital to comfortably geomaxx for a couple months.

Calm, lemme know your plans. Hopefully by summer we can. Add me on Disc ig
My plan is to go in the summer (approx) after having saved around 10.000€.
Then I'll rent a nice villa and just fuck bitches, live life, try to start an online business.

What are your plans? (and disc username)

My plan is to go in the summer (approx) after having saved around 10.000€.
Then I'll rent a nice villa and just fuck bitches, live life, try to start an online business.

What are your plans? (and disc username)
Something like that, heck we can rent one together. Rn i'm just trying to secure a remote job and keep on it. I do have the savings already to do this as i've been wagemaxxing mostly. im 21 as well.

My Discord is 1hinatahyuga1

Something like that, heck we can rent one together. Rn i'm just trying to secure a remote job and keep on it. I do have the savings already to do this as i've been wagemaxxing mostly. im 21 as well.

My Discord is 1hinatahyuga1
Yeah that would be cool, we could get some bigger shit too then (or just save idk?). What country are you planning to go to?
Personally was thinking the Philippines, but I'm open to other shit too, I'm very flexible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back