anyone been to bangladesh?

bang ladesh

i should stop reading travel memoirs tbh

after finishing this most recent book, i’m planning to go climb a mountain in yunnan next week, go fuck around with the revolutionaries in bangladesh, and then go rot in bali

jesus christ why.

you realize they have to put cages around womens coffins because people will dig up and do unspeakable things, right?

i asked on reddit and those cucks told me now’s not a good time to go

that makes me want to go even more tbh

update : vetoed this plan

not worth the cost of the flights to and from bangladesh, for a place where there’s no pussy

ignore this post guys, just one of my manic episodes of imagining myself in foreign lands

sticking to china lol im in yunnan about to climb a mountain

how was your india adventure? worth or no? how many pussies did you curry up?
only been to the northwest corner since it has the best nature

i matched with some cute girls in delhi but didn’t stay long enough to meet

next time i go i will visit mumbai and try to slay

but the cutest girls are in ladakh and nagaland

too bad. india is on the list. far. far. faaaaar down the list. but when I get bored enough I will go.

thinking about going there

i’m getting a dying thirst for adventure!
boss level povertymaxxing
watching this docu right now:
update : vetoed this plan

not worth the cost of the flights to and from bangladesh, for a place where there’s no pussy

ignore this post guys, just one of my manic episodes of imagining myself in foreign lands

sticking to china lol im in yunnan about to climb a mountain
$212 to fly non-stop from Kunming is pretty steep, but we both know that's an excuse
even you don't dare to plunge into the depths of that clusterfuck of filth, misery and exploitation
almost every other country in the world is improving, but Bangladesh is only getting worse and worse every year
Dhaka city center is a literal garbage dump

al
only been to the northwest corner since it has the best nature

i matched with some cute girls in delhi but didn’t stay long enough to meet

next time i go i will visit mumbai and try to slay

but the cutest girls are in ladakh and nagaland
how do hotel logistics work in india. I imagine you would need to get a hotel without a proper lobby, or not inside one of those small hotels wehre they watch every single person that goes in. whats your experience

al

how do hotel logistics work in india. I imagine you would need to get a hotel without a proper lobby, or not inside one of those small hotels wehre they watch every single person that goes in. whats your experience
airbnb

I watched a video of a guy staying in an expensive hotel, like way more than it should have been, more expensive than germany, next to a gigantic burning garbage mountain. it didnt even occur to me to use airbnb. thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back