Geomax anyone been to bali?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
thinking about going

will stay in the big mango shadowing grandpa @biggunsar and learning from him for a few weeks

then go get some fresh air in bali

which areas to stay in? want to not be surrounded by russians (would prefer it be koreans) and want delicious food to stuff my face everyday

I stayed in Bali in Canggu for 2 months couple of years back. I loved it there. The pros of Canggu was that there were many attractive white women going there for holiday. It probably has the highest concentration of attractive white women in all of Asia. The caveat is that it also has a shit ton of white Chads which you will have to compete with.

One of the biggest pros of this area was that everyone is into their looks and therefore take care of their looks (yoga, gym, style, etc.) If you are a twig, a fat fuck, or are just lame looking, you won't fit in. There are also a lot of good western food options at affordable prices.

I managed to get with a HTB Russian chick when I was there so it was good and gravy. Highly recommend Canggu. I wouldn't recommend Seminyak and especially wouldn't recommend Kuta.

I stayed in Bali in Canggu for 2 months couple of years back. I loved it there. The pros of Canggu was that there were many attractive white women going there for holiday. It probably has the highest concentration of attractive white women in all of Asia. The caveat is that it also has a shit ton of white Chads which you will have to compete with.

One of the biggest pros of this area was that everyone is into their looks and therefore take care of their looks (yoga, gym, style, etc.) If you are a twig, a fat fuck, or are just lame looking, you won't fit in. There are also a lot of good western food options at affordable prices.

I managed to get with a HTB Russian chick when I was there so it was good and gravy. Highly recommend Canggu. I wouldn't recommend Seminyak and especially wouldn't recommend Kuta.
how tall are you?

and fuark, sounds like too much work. i just want an area with good international food, quiet place to focus on my geomaxia studies, and not get mogged

is the east side of the island good for this?

its the best spot for chads
good luck competing if you aren't at least good looking, good fashion and fit

how tall are you?

and fuark, sounds like too much work. i just want an area with good international food, quiet place to focus on my geomaxia studies, and not get mogged

is the east side of the island good for this?
one thing about bali is that you're not going to necessarily get mogged everywhere despite being full of chadlites

the longer a woman has been on vacation the pickier she is going to get. but for many women its their first or second day and they're just waiting for something to happen, and really they're going to rely more on feeling and whatever mood of the journey she is in

tinder can be absolutely brutal though

I recommend smaller beach bar areas that still have enough people to gather around a bonfire or something like that. roughly 30 or so. the bars are small but still lively and have like dance tuesdays or something. they stay open because the profit from even a single beer is enough to sustain a worker for like 3 days, so they really do their best to create a good atmosphere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back