anybody been to cambodia

from people on /trv/ and other forums they say its kind of a wild west but the cooming and other amenities are way more expensive then they should be and its not as streamlined. alot of scams. limited matches in large cities. but theres alot of jbmaxxing that goes on there if you catch my drift

from people on /trv/ and other forums they say its kind of a wild west but the cooming and other amenities are way more expensive then they should be and its not as streamlined. alot of scams. limited matches in large cities. but theres alot of jbmaxxing that goes on there if you catch my drift
i read a book of a guy that geomaxxed there in the late 90s and it was even crazier. i wish i could time travel and go then

no need to pay girls there. tinder was easy af when i went

not really my thing but i heard jbmaxxing is a lot less prevelant from the 2000s. wouldn’t be surprised if it’s completely gone in phnom penh soon

i remember when i took an overnight bus to angkor wat and forgot my charger so begged a french couple to let me use theirs

also remember eating kfc in angkor wat when an old white guy and his khmer wife came in with some hapa daughters

then i took a tiny van back to phnom penh filled with locals cuz i booked it at last second so no buses were available
IMG 6010
good times. i only went to cambodia cuz a girl i had recently dated in bangkok was from there and recommended it

the countryside in cambodia looks so dead lol. it’s so sad cuz usa bombed tf out of them

but now cambodia has best demographics in southeast asia with best gdp growth.

IMG 6012IMG 6013

but now cambodia has best demographics in southeast asia with best gdp growth.
means nothing tbh. all the poorest countries in the world have the highest gdp growth. the more rich you get the harder it is to grow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back