Advice Any Experience in China/Vietnam?

No, it's not. I have a friend who went to nam and his misses monkey branched. He's 6'4", below 30 and looks 22, looks Italian and has his own house. She ended up being racist and then monkey branched.

I was in 2019 in Dalian (province Liaoning) for Lunar New Year for 2 weeks. That's North China. Basically nobody speaks English there. I was there with a Chinese friend who translated for me but we were basically doing boring tourist shit like looking at sights and temples.

Back then I was horribly out of shape (like 35% body fat) but still some girls told me I'm cute in Chinese while I was out shopping some clothes. Didn't pursue anything tho.

I had fake blonde hair back then so all the Chinese were staring at me all day. Btw, basically no Whites in North China. I saw maybe one White dude in all the 2 weeks I've been there.

I was in 2019 in Dalian (province Liaoning) for Lunar New Year for 2 weeks. That's North China. Basically nobody speaks English there. I was there with a Chinese friend who translated for me but we were basically doing boring tourist shit like looking at sights and temples.

Back then I was horribly out of shape (like 35% body fat) but still some girls told me I'm cute in Chinese while I was out shopping some clothes. Didn't pursue anything tho.

I had fake blonde hair back then so all the Chinese were staring at me all day. Btw, basically no Whites in North China. I saw maybe one White dude in all the 2 weeks I've been there.
From what I've seen online on these forums and using dating apps, the Chinese women are notorious race mixers.

Hypergamy. They know you aren't top tier in LMS. I was told I was ugly the other day by an asian girl who's from London.
But then why do I see a bunch of ugly short chinks with cute asian gfs? I haven't even seen a white man talking to an asian woman, let alone a wmaf couple. I've tried a few times to talk to some when I'm sitting next to them in lectures, but the usually just awkwardly laugh without saying anything back, or they get up and sit somewhere else.

what all cities have you been to in china

I keep getting rejected by them in the UK. I think they hate the locals here.
nonsense. im 5ft4 and ive slayed 2 chinese students here in the west and 1 korean girl. posted the stories in detail in previous threads with pics proof.

how white are you?

Last edited:
But then why do I see a bunch of ugly short chinks with cute asian gfs? I haven't even seen a white man talking to an asian woman, let alone a wmaf couple. I've tried a few times to talk to some when I'm sitting next to them in lectures, but the usually just awkwardly laugh without saying anything back, or they get up and sit somewhere else.
the only reason asian girls in the west would date asian guys is because no white men want them. asian women are very undesired in the west cos theyre ugly af.

if i see a wmaf its always with an ugly asf guy. not even average whites want asian girls.

also another reason would be language barrier. most east asian students arent fluent in english. thats why they stick in their groups with other chinks at uni, they find it hard to integrate

nonsense. im 5ft4 and ive slayed 2 chinese students here in the west and 1 korean girl. posted the stories in detail in previous threads with pics proof.

how white are you?
I'm half white British and half white Hungarian. I'm very white and get sunburnt easily. Maybe it is the language barrier or my autism.

I'm half white British and half white Hungarian. I'm very white and get sunburnt easily. Maybe it is the language barrier or my autism.
hmm yea whiter the better. im paper white with blonfde blue eyes. but white skin is no.1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back