another npc trait : going to a 4 year undergraduate program

just get a 6 month online degree lol nobody cares about bachelors

then spend the next 2 years partying in shanghai

oh wait you won’t cuz you’re an npc that fell for hustle culture and watch andrew tate haha
not to mention the mad debt they get themselves into. the only debt ive had was from a car loan and my monthly payment was under 100. now i spend like 40 dollars a month on gas and 30 on insurance. but i know fags who spend over 1k per month total on their cars and they worl retail and other low status shit.

But yes every time i see someone complain about student loans i feel zero sympathy. whose fault is it that you're 60k in debt and work at walmart lmao

not to mention the mad debt they get themselves into. the only debt ive had was from a car loan and my monthly payment was under 100. now i spend like 40 dollars a month on gas and 30 on insurance. but i know fags who spend over 1k per month total on their cars and they worl retail and other low status shit.

But yes every time i see someone complain about student loans i feel zero sympathy. whose fault is it that you're 60k in debt and work at walmart lmao
College should be completely free

nope. why would i fund your degree with my taxes?
Nothing in America is funded by taxes. All American money is produced by the government. Money is digital shit, just like the words I'm typing right now. All American poverty and debt are completely artificial. Taxes are just one of the ways the government penalizes people for living.

College should not be a business and it shouldn't be about getting a career. It should be solely for education. People getting degrees just to get a career in a high paying field is culturally destructive. Artists and philosophers are necessary for culture, unlike some greedy kike who becomes an attorney.

College should not be a business and it shouldn't be about getting a career. It should be solely for education. People getting degrees just to get a career in a high paying field is culturally destructive. Artists and philosophers are necessary for culture, unlike some greedy kike who becomes an attorney.
being greedy is better for the future

greed is good, nobody would invent anything without getting rich from it.
People invented things before the creation of money. Money is an invention. Truly gifted creative don't need an external intensive to invent things. They are driven by an inner urge.

People invented things before the creation of money. Money is an invention. Truly gifted creative don't need an external intensive to invent things. They are driven by an inner urge.
there has always been some form of currency whether its bear hides, women or magical green notes

fell for this conservative meme

an educated proletariat would’ve prevented the mess usa is in today

but instead, the elites in the 60s saw the writing on the wall and put an end to that by increasing university prices

i don’t even pay taxes. haven’t paid any since russia defended itself in 2022

Meanwhile in italy I get payed 5000 per year to study. Peanuts, but better than 60k debt.
Thinking going into deep debt to get an education is a better option than having taxes pay for it is the most unfathomably retarded shit ever.
Burgerland is an irredeemable shithole

Thinking going into deep debt to get an education is a better option than having taxes pay for it is the most unfathomably retarded shit ever.
Burgerland is an irredeemable shithole
you don’t have to pay it back

same with taxes. i literally owed more than $130,000 in fed taxes and just didn’t pay it back. and lol at thinking state taxes are any worse. didn’t pay that either

debt is a tool used to scare the slave class

you can literally just move overseas after getting a usa degree and work for a foreign company. then after i believe 5 years the debt falls off, assuming you pay tax in a different country for that long

of course normies don’t know this. they only know what celebs in hollywood had for lunch today

fell for this conservative meme

an educated proletariat would’ve prevented the mess usa is in today

but instead, the elites in the 60s saw the writing on the wall and put an end to that by increasing university prices

i don’t even pay taxes. haven’t paid any since russia defended itself in 2022
no such thing as an educated worker. only business owners can claim to be educated.

same with taxes. i literally owed more than $130,000 in fed taxes and just didn’t pay it back. and lol at thinking state taxes are any worse. didn’t pay that either

you can literally just move overseas after getting a usa degree and work for a foreign company. then after i believe 5 years the debt falls off, assuming you pay tax in a different country for that long

of course normies don’t know this. they only know what celebs in hollywood had for lunch today
Uhhhh dude I'd delete this shit if ur serious dumbass.
Tax evasion is a federal crime. Not just debt that will affect your credit report

But yes as far as loans go you're right.

Lmao disregard my delete comment. As if the IRS wouldn't already know

so you won't pay any taxes and just keep travelling?

just get a 6 month online degree lol nobody cares about bachelors

then spend the next 2 years partying in shanghai

oh wait you won’t cuz you’re an npc that fell for hustle culture and watch andrew tate haha
I hope this website fails because nowhere else on the internet did I find people with my exact strategies/mindset. This is how im planning to work at 19 and save alot of money to invest. Hopefully they let me get my greencard tho :), they lie about it being random too lol. Does anyone know if I can leave the us without it getting registered somehow? I dont want to spend 6 months in a year for 5 years stuck over there and lose money in living expenses

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this website fails because nowhere else on the internet did I find people with my exact strategies/mindset. This is how im planning to work at 19 and save alot of money to invest. Hopefully they let me get my greencard tho :), they lie about it being random too lol. Does anyone know if I can leave the us without it getting registered somehow? I dont want to spend 6 months in a year for 5 years stuck over there and lose money in living expenses
wym you want the site to fail lol

and you didn’t answer where you found this forum

wym you want the site to fail lol

and you didn’t answer where you found this forum
Found it via google search a thread popped up and i want this site to fail for less competition. And you are right people are npcs trying to get into usa via employers instead of another better way that is 93% guaranteed within 5 years citizenship with 200k job lined up. 100 percent of you actually do the hard work for it even also delete this thread please

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back