Am i tripping or is philippines the only realistic option

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Only place which speaks English

Only place where u can get visa for long time

Everywhere else you have to leave the country every 30 days like a cuck and no ones speaks English

Or you can muh enroll in language lessons for student visa.

What if I don't have time for that shit cos I work a full time job?? What about when it runs out

I'm fixing my health with a doctor now then I'll probably just go Thailand, and Philippines for long term.unless I find another option

I'm.not doing border cuck runs every month lol

I'm getting cucked by bad health rn. But I have hopes in my hot bangladeshi doctor to fix me up soon

Everywhere else you have to leave the country every 30 days like a cuck and no ones speaks English

What if I don't have time for that shit cos I work a full time job?? What about when it runs out

I'm fixing my health with a doctor now then I'll probably just go Thailand, and Philippines for long term.unless I find another option

I'm getting cucked by bad health rn. But I have hopes in my hot bangladeshi doctor to fix me up soon
you can easily marry in most places
if you want to be single and live there longterm while working remotely, it's very hard to do that more than a few years in most countries

you can easily marry in most places
if you want to be single and live there longterm while working remotely, it's very hard to do that more than a few years in most countries
Just get married in the first few months bro

I guess we're stuck with fucking language classes or border runs every 2 months/changing country every 2 months. Or Philippines. Super over bro

because the immigration officer wont think a white UK guy is going to work illegaly in the country
they dont care about anything else in some countries

though building your longterm life in a country based on visa runs is dumb, it doesnt take much for the gov to shut it down
So how and where do I build a long term life

philippines has unlimited tourist visa, but again, its dumb to base yourself there, if gov changes that you are fucked, always have a plan b
the new thailand visa is easy for 5 years
some shithole countries like laos and cambodia, you can easily buy business visas
japan you can stay a few years if you study japanese but takes some serious time commitment
some countries you can visa run forever

in asia there's not many good solutions for longterm visas other than marrying
so always have a good plan b if you are on tourist visa or visa runs

So how and where do I build a long term life
why do you think there's almost no young foreigners in those countries that have been there for more than 5 years and are single?
cause it's almost impossible to stay unless married, teaching english, expat job or have 6 figures to spend in a longterm visa

it's not that bad, i would say if you want to stay in a country there's almost always a way to do so
the hard thing is to stay without having to change your life

philippines has unlimited tourist visa, but again, its dumb to base yourself there, if gov changes that you are fucked, always have a plan b
the new thailand visa is easy for 5 years
some shithole countries like laos and cambodia, you can easily buy business visas
japan you can stay a few years if you study japanese but takes some serious time commitment
some countries you can visa run forever

in asia there's not many good solutions for longterm visas other than marrying
so always have a good plan b if you are on tourist visa or visa runs
What's the easy thai 5 year visa? Do I have to do some cuck shit like pay 20k usd

What's the easy thai 5 year visa? Do I have to do some cuck shit like pay 20k usd
no, its a new one thats cheap
although it doesnt lead to longterm residency or anything like that
technically you are taxed if you stay longer than half year (i doubt it will be enforced though)

its called dtv

no, its a new one thats cheap
although it doesnt lead to longterm residency or anything like that
technically you are taxed if you stay longer than half year (i doubt it will be enforced though)

its called dtv
It will be enforced once they check bank accs

It's all about best culture

Couple things bro, visa runs are typically 90 days.

And like someone pointed out you can stay in the Kingdom of Thailand for 5 years now, just need to show proof that you’re not a brokecel, but no investment needed

My method is I split my time between my two favourite countries 6 months each, then I get the best of both worlds

Unless you want to invest in a country and commit, this is the life of a full time geomaxxer, there’s other hacks and methods too but this is my favourite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back