Advice always take action especially when you're anxious

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
my bodycount was 1 back then
i was never genuinely hugged by women

since then i fucked over 20 girls, some really beautiful ones (especially chinese were great, koreans too), i'm getting spoiled by them. they buy stuff for me, small gifts, clothing because they want to decorate their white monkey. i'm like king of geomaxing, from absolute kissless virgin to bodycount of a gigachad in the west
and it was only 6 fucking months. if you extrapolate these numbers i will be fucking genghis khan by 40

Are you GL? How tall?
5'10 skinny as fuck, paperwhite skin because im basement dweller even after months of tanning in thailand i was lighter than chinese and korean girls with bleaching makeup. i dont like my face but asian girls always say they love my eyes and nose (its straight and normal size, they hate small noses)

blue eyes, blonde medium length hair

View attachment 5796
my bodycount was 1 back then
i was never genuinely hugged by women

since then i fucked over 20 girls, some really beautiful ones (especially chinese were great, koreans too), i'm getting spoiled by them. they buy stuff for me, small gifts, clothing because they want to decorate their white monkey. i'm like king of geomaxing, from absolute kissless virgin to bodycount of a gigachad in the west
and it was only 6 fucking months. if you extrapolate these numbers i will be fucking genghis khan by 40
Do they initate with you on dating apps or do you approach IRL at bars?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back