Always be on the look-out for undercover seething ethnics/white women on this forum

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Always be on the look-out for undercover seething ethnics/white women on this forum

so many people seethe for white+asian interracial relationships.

who are the ones seething?

white women

brown men

i spotted one yesterday. there was a guy trying to say all white men in asia get ugly girls(seething for white men), and pretended to be a white guy himself to make it sound credibile

then he posted saying that he only wants to date pale girls. guys you do realize that white men like tanned girls right? thats why all white girls tan so hard.

He's ETHNIC, thats why hes seething for white men, and likes pale girls. trying to spread antiwhite propaganda.

but you braindead autists eat up his bullshit and get demoralized and believe him

honestly i think im at least 30 iq points higher than everyone here and on looksmax. i just understand things and see patterns that nobody else sees

and im convinced theres some seething white women on here.

i got a DM off one last week on reddit seething for me cos i posted my asian girl on passport bros sub, she was trying to diss asian women in every way possible cos she was a seething whitey

all im saying is dont always believe someone online when they say theyre white. especially if theyre posting antiwhite propaganda. (this should be obvious but u guys dont do it)

The white women worship is laughable. White women don’t give a shit about white men yet many white men will jump on the sword for them.

The white women worship is laughable. White women don’t give a shit about white men yet many white men will jump on the sword for them.
cope its the other way around

white women only date white men cos theyre the talllest and richest

meanwhile white men often date out for a smaller tanneder more feminine girl

white women spit on and laugh at ethnic men lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back