Alexbrown84 lifestyle mogs american chad

most chads that stay in america have to date way below their looksmatch so maybe

but i have incurable acne scars

Anyone who is bluepilled or "redpilled" (tate or puafags) in general are worse off than invisible men who say fuck it and put their ego aside and go where they are treated best. I say this alot but most chads just end up jestermaxxing for their college or hometown gf and eventually get divorce raped, or they go to a big city and end up paying 3k a month for rent to bang women who at that point expect at least one date. This is why I think its laughable when people on here see some normie tier white dude in SEA and then kvetch that muh white chads are oversaturating it.

Anyone who is bluepilled or "redpilled" (tate or puafags) in general are worse off than invisible men who say fuck it and put their ego aside and go where they are treated best. I say this alot but most chads just end up jestermaxxing for their college or hometown gf and eventually get divorce raped, or they go to a big city and end up paying 3k a month for rent to bang women who at that point expect at least one date. This is why I think its laughable when people on here see some normie tier white dude in SEA and then kvetch that muh white chads are oversaturating it.
Ricedicks here don't pay 3k since they have 5 roommates and pay 500 each, with a space the size of closet

Geomaxxers are supreme beings.

You can even cuck Western chads if you have the means to geomax.

When you look in a Thai or Pinay foid's phone you can read the messages of job-having chads who send them money but don't have time to actually see them jfl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back