Geomax African men get to study in china for free and slay chinese girls (new method?)

cool

live happily
Jan 4, 2024

Gonna keep shilling this guy on here because his videos are super entertaining and the topics are compelling if you're interested in geomaxxing.

A summary is that in smaller chinese cities they are giving scholarships and incentives for international african men to come study in their unis, they offer them studying helpers who are just young chinese girls that teach them mandarin and let them hit jfl.

The univeristies like it because it boosts their reputation and helps with funding, the dudes like it cuz they can come mog, slay, and study for free. Some chinese girls will also post about it on douyin and it makes the local guys seethe.

My question is how could we take advantage of this? @AlexBrown84 I remember you mentioning something about some chinese schools offering you to study there for free or something. How plausible is it to go live in a small cheap chinese city as an international student to slay and have fun. Seems like it would be a good experience even if you have to endure the low QOL, you would also have the opportunity to pick up mandarin which is undoubtedly a great skill.

What do you guys think?

I guess they still have to pay for accomodation this could very likely be the higher wealth group, like the ones in Cyprus paying 8-15k to get there

yea a girl in guangzhou was telling me something similar

plus xi ji ping wants 50,000 american students to study in china in the next 10 years

should be easy for me

idk what city i’ll choose tho

or if i should go to shanghai or beijing to go to a good school

Gonna keep shilling this guy on here because his videos are super entertaining and the topics are compelling if you're interested in geomaxxing.

A summary is that in smaller chinese cities they are giving scholarships and incentives for international african men to come study in their unis, they offer them studying helpers who are just young chinese girls that teach them mandarin and let them hit jfl.

The univeristies like it because it boosts their reputation and helps with funding, the dudes like it cuz they can come mog, slay, and study for free. Some chinese girls will also post about it on douyin and it makes the local guys seethe.

My question is how could we take advantage of this? @AlexBrown84 I remember you mentioning something about some chinese schools offering you to study there for free or something. How plausible is it to go live in a small cheap chinese city as an international student to slay and have fun. Seems like it would be a good experience even if you have to endure the low QOL, you would also have the opportunity to pick up mandarin which is undoubtedly a great skill.

What do you guys think?
Keeping the grift alive, aye?

What do you guys think?
I discovered this channel recently too kek. he is pretty entertaining and insightful.

He pushes falsehoods as facts and expects money via patreon and donations.
Yeah a lot of the stuff he says is exaggerated or flat out wrong but he always talks about interesting things and it's from the perspective of a chinese incel which is pretty entertaining. I also haven't heard him e-beg or anything in his vids so idrc about the that.

yea a girl in guangzhou was telling me something similar

plus xi ji ping wants 50,000 american students to study in china in the next 10 years

should be easy for me
How would you go about doing it? Just applying, or through some sort of connection?
idk what city i’ll choose tho

or if i should go to shanghai or beijing to go to a good school
The smaller cities seem ideal because they're more desperate for foreign students and a lot cheaper, you will also stand out more as a foreigner. The issues would be the dogshit air quality and uglier people.

You might as well just study in a good school if you're not worried about the price, would you just study chinese?

Yeah a lot of the stuff he says is exaggerated or flat out wrong but he always talks about interesting things and it's from the perspective of a chinese incel which is pretty entertaining. I also haven't heard him e-beg or anything in his vids so idrc about the that.
He's repeating the same old black pill BS I've heard ever since 2017 and you lot are eating it up. I have no dought they're Chinese incels, but not for the reasons he's saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back