@africamaxxer The UK is cucked beyond belief, if you knew what I am going though, you'd be shocked!

What part of UK are you from JFL. I'm from the UK and I can attest to it, but luckily i'm an non-NT loner that's stuck in my dorm room only occasionally going to lectures... So I don't see much of the degeneracy.

I hate this life.

What part of UK are you from JFL. I'm from the UK and I can attest to it, but luckily i'm an non-NT loner that's stuck in my dorm room only occasionally going to lectures... So I don't see much of the degeneracy.

I hate this life.
I'm from the South West. It's being flooded with non whites. The culture is being destroyed and replaced.

I don't know what to say to you because I'm non NT and a loner that may potentially bloom in the coming year. Just cope as best as you can.

If you were to guess the number of white females at your uni who are dating outside of their race, what would you put the percentage at?

I'm from the South West. It's being flooded with non whites. The culture is being destroyed and replaced.

I don't know what to say to you because I'm non NT and a loner that may potentially bloom in the coming year. Just cope as best as you can.

If you were to guess the number of white females at your uni who are dating outside of their race, what would you put the percentage at?
Actually pretty high - I see it plenty of times. Saw this Dark Curry with a HTB once - though was not able to see if they were just friends JFL. I am the outcast in my course.

Actually pretty high - I see it plenty of times. Saw this Dark Curry with a HTB once - though was not able to see if they were just friends JFL. I am the outcast in my course.
Brutal. But what do you reckon the percentage is for white female zoomers who are dating out?

Are you masculine and right leaning in your views?

A college friend of mine who's a very naive, nice and accepting person, studied abroad in England a couple years ago has, moved to London and now tells me he's racist and redpilled on muslim brown immigrants ruining the social fabric of the UK and telling me how he's so thankful his home country is not an immigrant country. Must be brutal in reality.

A college friend of mine who's a very naive, nice and accepting person, studied abroad in England a couple years ago has, moved to London and now tells me he's racist and redpilled on muslim brown immigrants ruining the social fabric of the UK and telling me how he's so thankful his home country is not an immigrant country. Must be brutal in reality.
Did he say anything about British white girls race mixing with them in sizeable numbers? And where was he from?

Yep. And that was a couple of years ago. It's getting worse every month now where I live. 8 years ago, I saw maybe two non whites a week walking through my town. Now I see 20 every night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back