A very strange proposition

Cubabro

Jan 12, 2024
Yesterday was sinulog, a famous festival in Cebu where the local indios walk around with statues of a white baby dressed in royal Spanish robes. I couldn't sleep, because of they were blasting the festival theme song at ungodly levels, so I thought I'd take a walk around fuente circle.

Basically, it was a bunch of indio teenagers jumping up and down, running in the street, drinking red horse, throwing trash everywhere.....you know, typical indio shit, just on a much larger scale.

I walked past the crowds into a less populated area, and as I was walking past a gas station, 2 indio girls yelled out to me "PIT SENYOR DIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDI". They started the typical conversation "were u frum wut yo name how long u live philippines blahahah". When I left the house, I wasn't really in a socializing mood, but these girls seemed exceptionally friendly, so I entertained their questions. The ringleader was a kinda boyish looking indio girl, 24 years old. She brought her entire clan from the province to sleep in her studio apartment for the festival, and they were with her drinking at the gas station. I joined them, and they fed me tanduay and cigs all night (first time i ever got something free from an indio).

As the night went on, I was mainly talking to the ringleader, as her english was the best. Turns out she was a (former) lesbian who is basically transitioning into becoming straight, which explained her kinda boyish appearance. She was dressed as a female, and she actually didn't look that bad! Long story short, she told me that she was interested to foreigners and She basically invited me to come over to her house after sinulog and take her virginity. We exchanged details and I promised to get in touch later in the week.

And thats the thing about social media......this girl looks TERRIBLE on social media. I mean, no one in their right mind would ever think to hit on her through facebook....she presents herself as a fat tomboyish lesbian, but I assure you in person she was looking more than fuckable. She lost a massive amount of weight and was dressed up nicely....she was clearly looking for a boyfriend, and I was just in the right place at the right time.

So I'm off now to take a lesbians virginity.....but I have 1 question.....whats more points, fucking a slutty hot bitch , or turning a lesbian straight with the power of your penis?

She also introduced me to her coworker who had a massive ass for such a tiny girl. I got her contact info but it's pretty apparent she's a gold digging little whore. I'm at the point in my life where I rather fuck lesbians than gold digging whores

She also introduced me to her coworker who had a massive ass for such a tiny girl. I got her contact info but it's pretty apparent she's a gold digging little whore. I'm at the point in my life where I rather fuck lesbians than gold digging whores
What's your ethnic background?

Cuban mestizo

look similiar to pic related, just fatter and 5 years older, but facially very similar

Attachments

• jeje.png
    jeje.png
    931.6 KB · Views: 9
how old are you

when i get girls social media i always check to see if they have foreigner followers

the best ones have 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back