5k per month remotely is enough to live a super luxury lifestyle in south europe

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Luxury lifestyle while working online

Luxury apartment to yourself right next to the beach - 1.5/2k

Have high quality organic meals cooked for you every day - 300

Work at a beachfront beautiful bar/restaurant every day (3 nice drinks per day) - 300

Clothes shopping/nice restaurants with a girl evert weekend - 800

Rent a luxury boat to yourself every weekend with friends/girls- 1500

What's that like 5k per month

Not even a big deal lol. Average wage in UK and USA. But ofc you need to be living in South Europe for the tropical weather and decent prices

And have the ability to work online

I wouldn't call it super luxury but you can live very well with 5k
as most ppl are still making no more than 1.5-2k or even less

wtf that’s crazy

europoors are a joke
i was thinking about moving to switzerland because they earn a lot more and pay less taxes. but they are also more conservative, full remote work is still unusual there. so you get cucked by the exorbitant rents and cost of living there.

europe is like an ant colony, every worker needs to do the bare minimum and pay high taxes and the system stays functional. Noone is sad but noone is truly free and happy. The gov wants you to work until youre 67 and then retire and go to spain, true NPC life
I think it's not that the government wants that, I think it's the best we can collectively achieve

I can tell u have a wagie mindset no offense tho it took me a long time to learn too, here is a thought experiment: what happens if i dont pay my taxes? THEY FORCE YOU JAAAAILL
It's you who likely has the wagie mindset between us. I have freedom I live anywhere I want and businessmaxxed with slave employees meanwhile you probably are a wagie with no employees and no freedom

europe is like an ant colony, every worker needs to do the bare minimum and pay high taxes and the system stays functional. Noone is sad but noone is truly free and happy. The gov wants you to work until youre 67 and then retire and go to spain, true NPC life
The only way to truly live in europe is having inherited apartments and live in spain in the meanwhile pretending you are working.
There are just landlords and wagies in europe.
NOBODY gets rich waging in europe.
Earning 5-10k a month while wasting 60% of your day is still wagecucking.
Only nepo babies ,landlords and generational money are living.

The only way to truly live in europe is having inherited apartments and live in spain in the meanwhile pretending you are working.
There are just landlords and wagies in europe.
NOBODY gets rich waging in europe.
Earning 5-10k a month while wasting 60% of your day is still wagecucking.
Only nepo babies ,landlords and generational money are living.
you could say the same about everywhre in the entire world, even usa

you could say the same about everywhre in the entire world, even usa
In the usa there are incredible salaries in some fields.
In the EU the max you could earn legally afyer taxes is like 100k.
In the usa 100k is like 25k in eu.
Just live in your parents basement for 3 years and you have a million.
The average guy in europe has to wageslave 40 years for a million.
here if you dont have a tesla iq or family money you are done

the average man in europe has to stemmax and move to usa its the only way, thats my backup plan. You can make like 400k+ a year if you get 3 remote jobs at the same time while in europe they will find out because you pay healthcare and in my country you are only allowed to work like 40 hours a week max by law so you get fined/get sued absolutely cucked, USA #1

You're just chatting shit. Usa salaries are only 30% higher than west Europe and their cost of living aligns with it. Keep dreaming tho.

Yes I agree usa salaries are higher but ur massively exaggerating

the average man in europe has to stemmax and move to usa its the only way, thats my backup plan. You can make like 400k+ a year if you get 3 remote jobs at the same time while in europe they will find out because you pay healthcare and in my country you are only allowed to work like 40 hours a week max by law so you get fined/get sued absolutely cucked, USA #1
Yeah, i had to sign a contract that says i cant have other jobs jfl at this country.

I dont know how long will last those huge remote salaries job tbh

Yeah, i had to sign a contract that says i cant have other jobs jfl at this country.

I dont know how long will last those huge remote salaries job tbh
we missed the wave, sadly. I knew a guy online making 650k/year plus bonus. He had 5 remote jobs while working 14 hours+ a day monday to friday. That kind of shit seems dumb to normies but if he just keeps it up for 3 years, he can invest and make 5.5% on it passively which is 100k+ a year passive REMOTE income. He is free. I waged a year to gain life experience and i realised i could finish my work in 3 hours and got paid 8 hours for my work.

we missed the wave, sadly. I knew a guy online making 650k/year plus bonus. He had 5 remote jobs while working 14 hours+ a day monday to friday. That kind of shit seems dumb to normies but if he just keeps it up for 3 years, he can invest and make 5.5% on it passively which is 100k+ a year passive REMOTE income. He is free. I waged a year to gain life experience and i realised i could finish my work in 3 hours and got paid 8 hours for my work.
Numbers like 650k are mindblowing here
like 0.01% tier
Its like having 22 millions invested

Numbers like 650k are mindblowing here
like 0.01% tier
Its like having 22 millions invested
let alone making 100k in western eu and dont forget that you get taxed 50 percent! fucking bullshit. I stopped paying taxes a while ago i just signed out of the country and travel around eastern and southern eu with 3 month schengen area visas, i save money and live a better QOL not having to cook and shit but it gets lonely. early 20s are supposed to be when you build yourself up i guess

You're just chatting shit. Usa salaries are only 30% higher than west Europe and their cost of living aligns with it. Keep dreaming tho.

Yes I agree usa salaries are higher but ur massively exaggerating
now i remember why i put you on ignore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back