Money 5 min walk from siam square 14 usd a day apartment

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
what you think? 14 usd per day at siam square, 30 sqm and like 2 star standard
good?

what you think? 14 usd per day at siam square, 30 sqm and like 2 star standard
good?
Is it next to a major road? Traffic noise sucks. You always want to be tucked onto a side street in Bangkok. This king suite cost me $18/night off Chit Lom Alley. I was very happy with it until they hiked the rates for the holidays.

Attachments

• IMG_20231212_131125.jpg
    IMG_20231212_131125.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
Is it next to a major road? Traffic noise sucks. You always want to be tucked onto a side street in Bangkok. This king suite cost me $18/night off Chit Lom Alley. I was very happy with it until they hiked the rates for the holidays.
i was in this hotel couple months ago and considering window view it could be exactly my room

i always saw it while on bts chit lom and thought it looked crap

would never stay there
i suggest you to never stay there
i made cum stains even on these chairs you see on the picture
i coooom literally everywhere. i spunked in bath tube too she blowed me and spilled some

have a nice stay niggers

i suggest you to never stay there
i made cum stains even on these chairs you see on the picture
i coooom literally everywhere. i spunked in bath tube too she blowed me and spilled some

have a nice stay niggers
everyone that lived there did that before you and the word is NIGGER

tbh this room sucked ass i was there couple days and i moved to like ~80sqm apartment with huge living room, kitchen, bedroom, bath tube with bubbles and shit
i thought i could live in thai dumpster and yeah i probably could but this huge ass luxurious apartment with best city view ever motivated me every day in my pussy grindset

tbh this room sucked ass i was there couple days and i moved to like ~80sqm apartment with huge living room, kitchen, bedroom, bath tube with bubbles and shit
i thought i could live in thai dumpster and yeah i probably could but this huge ass luxurious apartment with best city view ever motivated me every day in my pussy grindset
poorcel

primordial soup, CUMulated CUM of 1000s of white incels straight on @JustGo 's pillow
You should see some of the lovely accomodations I enjoyed in northern Mexico last winter for $17/night. So many sweaty, dark Latina asses have been mashed into this caved-in mattress, it is stained brown from their melanin. Cumstain wall murals...one room positively REEKED of festering smegma. Everything always busted to shit and caked in grime. The Mexican customs bitch denied me a fucking import permit, so I couldn't take my stupid van to the good parts of the country without risking all sorts of legal issues. Sonora isn't an utter shithole, it has some beautiful places, but budget lodging there sucked donkey balls.

Attachments

• 20230112_113201.jpg
    20230112_113201.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
You should see some of the lovely accomodations I enjoyed in northern Mexico last winter for $17/night. So many sweaty, dark Latina asses have been mashed into this caved-in mattress, it is stained brown from their melanin. Cumstain wall murals...one room positively REEKED of festering smegma. Everything always busted to shit and caked in grime. The Mexican customs bitch denied me a fucking import permit, so I couldn't take my stupid van to the good parts of the country without risking all sorts of legal issues. Sonora isn't an utter shithole, it has some beautiful places, but budget lodging there sucked donkey balls.
i can feel cum through the screen watching this pic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back