4 step checklist to see whether you are living a good life or not

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
1. Do you have abundance of money/freedom to travel/ work online? Yes/no

2. Do you eat quality good tasty food everyday? Yes/no

3. Do you have raw sex with a cute slim girl most days of the week? Yes/no

4. Do you have fun with hobbies/friends/gf etc multiple times per week? Yes/no

If you have all of these you're living a good life, if not you're living a bad life.

I have no.1 already, but businessmaxxing so I can have it even if I ever lost my job.

Have no 2 cos all my.money goes on food recently

Not 3, not 4 but getting 4 soon cos joining some boxing clubs stuff

Will get no.3 when geomax

How many out of /4, do you guys have?

And how will you achieve the ones you don't have?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Do you have abundance of money/freedom work online? Yes/no

2. Do you eat tasty good food everyday? Yes/no

If you have all of these you're living a good life, if not you're living a bad life.

I have no.1 already, but businessmaxxing so I can have it even if I ever lost my job.

No, no, no and no

1/4 over for me (2)

getting all the other 3 in the next 2-3 years tough

I have good food rn

I'm getting a degree in statistics, I'll do 1-2 year of working on site, put aside the majority of the money (I live with my parents), and then find a remote job and geomaxx.

1. No abundance . Enough for smoking weed 24/7 , guitarmaxx, swimmaxx, surfmaxx, and take women to datez and hotelzz.
2. Yez, great quality food here , and I buy in bulk. since dietmaxx is a priority of mine
3. I fuck different types of girlz from cute slim to cute chubby
4. Yez, go swimming to the pool 2x a weeek , go to the beach surfing 3x a week, play guitar everyday, work out with weights twice a week at home

I also do video and music

3/4

don’t have any friends and only time i hangout with people are girls from hellotalk or bumble

i guess it could be 4/4 since i have hobbies but nah, i have no friends lol. just travel alone, fuck the local girls, and move on to the next territory

No, no, no and no
3/4

don’t have any friends and only time i hangout with people are girls from hellotalk or bumble

i guess it could be 4/4 since i have hobbies but nah, i have no friends lol. just travel alone, fuck the local girls, and move on to the next territory
I have good food rn

I'm getting a degree in statistics, I'll do 1-2 year of working on site, put aside the majority of the money (I live with my parents), and then find a remote job and geomaxx.
I feel like blackpillers measure your life by your face,race,height

But I think those things don't matter, they are just the tools to try achieve these 4 end goals.

This is what matters. whether you achieve these 4 things as a black or as a white or as a 6ft4 or as a manlet or as an ugly or as handsome. It doesn't matter ur appearance as long as ur living these 4 things

I feel like blackpillers measure your life by your face,race,height

But I think those things don't matter, they are just the tools to try achieve these 4 end goals.

This is what matters. whether you achieve these 4 things as a black or as a white or as a 6ft4 or as a manlet or as an ugly or as handsome. It doesn't matter ur appearance as long as ur living these 4 things
give me a proper response to my comment or i’m banning you

3/4

You need to grow this forum, I'm sure many of us can find friendships with likeminded people here

Funny how money gets you all these, but you are forgetting the part where the girl has to validate u. For me its 1.Looks, 2. Money, 3. Spirituality, 4. Hobbies and friends and family

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your job rn?

N yea boxing is a mogger hobby. You cuck most dudes cuz you can beat the shit out of them plus your constantly getting bonesmashed in your face so it's a looksmax

What is your job rn?

N yea boxing is a mogger hobby. You cuck most dudes cuz you can beat the shit out of them plus your constantly getting bonesmashed in your face so it's a looksmax
Software engineer wbu

Yea true. At my height I don't stand chance with westerners while boxing

But can defo use it to beat up pinoys 🤣

1. No but im business maxxing + getting a degree so hopefully within the next 5 years ill get a decent amount of money
2. yes
3. no jfl
4. yes

3 and 4 can improve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back