You DON'T descend from all your ancestors

Hard Boiled

Seagull Seancer
Jul 31, 2022

funny-jokes-laugh-very-funny-jokes.gif

This video is very funny when you think about the implications of this.

Last edited:
It is kind of cool to think of my genetics being spread out over a bunch of people generations from now. That's the other side of it- if you don't get extinguished, you'll be out there.

"My genetics" will be out there propagated by other people, even if the copies passed through semi-distant relatives and strangers instead of through me. It isn't "mine" because it isn't copied from my version, but it is the same exact information. I want to ever be approximately reassembled in any form, I need to identify and assist carriers of my genetics even long after my death. I am creating a tax-exempt charitable foundation for this very purpose.

It is even rougher if I am a mutant... I have seen shifting shapes that don't fit inside of space... I need to have a lot of kids or nothing like me will EVER exist again... MutantGODs need SEX! MutantGODs need HAREMS!

Someone tell this retard about haplogroups.
What about diplogroups?

What do you think haplogroups prove?
That all people in an ethnic group descend from one ancestor and share the same complete copies of alleles at many loci. The person who created the video attempted to and failed at discrediting ethnic nationalism. It is propaganda. The jokes on you for believing it.

Last edited:
That all people in an ethnic group descend from one ancestor and share the same complete copies of alleles at many loci. The person who created the video attempted to and failed at discrediting ethnic nationalism. It is propaganda. The jokes on you for believing it.
Haplohgroups are not designed to do this. Two people can belong to different ethnicity whilst having the same haplogroup. The following graph shows my point:

Haplogrupo R1b ADN Y

Ethnic nationalism is dumb when you realise how closely related humans are. I might explain what I mean by this in a future post I just cba right now.

Haplohgroups are not designed to do this
Yes, they are, duh.

Two people can belong to different ethnicity whilst having the same haplogroup.
Nope. They're only different on paper via nationality and maybe by the maternal haplogroup.

Ethnic nationalism is dumb when you realise how closely related humans are
No, it is not dumb. It is perfectly rational and is an adaptive rresponse. Only mentals think or act like this.

Yes, they are, duh.

Nope. They're only different on paper via nationality and maybe by the maternal haplogroup.
Quantie I don't think you understand the points of contention. Do you know what haplo means? Half? As in haploid, as in half of the required genetics? As in descended from one parent? Nobody is saying that you can't trace a line of definite parents from the paternal y chromosome lineage or through mitochondrial dna. The guy said as much in the video. Nobody is saying that people from the same genetic cluster won't share genetics, because genes can obviously exist in two places at once. And, of course, they will tend to where their haplogroup is the same, especially when purebred.

And that's not all. Nobody is saying that you are white, bro. Chill out. You're asian. 100% asian. It is just that it is hard to track the origin of your genetics and we can't tell which asians you're descended from that easily.

Ethnic nationalism is dumb when you realise how closely related humans are. I might explain what I mean by this in a future post I just cba right now.
I think I will disagree with this, but I will withold judgement.

Quantie I don't think you understand the points of contention. Do you know what haplo means? Half? As in haploid, as in half of the required genetics? As in descended from one parent? Nobody is saying that you can't trace a line of definite parents from the paternal y chromosome lineage or through mitochondrial dna. The guy said as much in the video. Nobody is saying that people from the same genetic cluster won't share genetics, because genes can obviously exist in two places at once. And, of course, they will tend to where their haplogroup is the same, especially when purebred.
You're rambling on and not stating your objection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back