predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
We just sell different parts of ourselves

Hookers sell time with their body

Construction workers sell time with their body

Software developers sell time with their brain

Which one is better?

Can you really judge a hooker? When you are the same thing but selling a different body part?

I used to be a construction worker and hated selling my body because then I can't use it for things I enjoy like boxing etc cos not enough energy

I'd rather sell my brain

And in the future I don't want to sell time with any part of my body. I'll build a business in a way which I'm helping many others sell time with their brain but I make profit off it.

Businesses are basically pimps, of peoples minds.

Pimps in the prostution world are Pimps of womens bodies.

Construction firms are Pimps of men's bodies

im enlighted and priviledged with my divine intellect. its around 135iq from valid, official AND PAPER mensa test which makes me top 1% in the world
this is why im always going up even if i fail because of my absolute and overwhelming lack of motivation. i literally cant lose.
i make money with my brain but when i know this business better and get some contacts i will sell other's brains

im enlighted and priviledged with my divine intellect. its around 135iq from valid, official AND PAPER mensa test which makes me top 1% in the world
this is why im always going up even if i fail because of my absolute and overwhelming lack of motivation. i literally cant lose.
i make money with my brain but when i know this business better and get some contacts i will sell other's brains
I'm functionally retarded and still make and save decent enough money by not being a ntfag who spends money on gay bullshit

We just sell different parts of ourselves

Hookers sell time with their body

Construction workers sell time with their body

Software developers sell time with their brain

Which one is better?

Can you really judge a hooker? When you are the same thing but selling a different body part?

I used to be a construction worker and hated selling my body because then I can't use it for things I enjoy like boxing etc cos not enough energy

I'd rather sell my brain

And in the future I don't want to sell time with any part of my body. I'll build a business in a way which I'm helping many others sell time with their brain but I make profit off it.

Businesses are basically pimps, of peoples minds.

Pimps in the prostution world are Pimps of womens bodies.

Construction firms are Pimps of men's bodies
I never judged hookers negatively. Quite the opposite actually.
I believe health insurance should cover prostitution

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back