Story 2nd Chinese girl I've slayed in UK at 5'4 Story [warning: brag thread]

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

I rather break my femurs then do all that height-frauding JFL. Lifts are fine ig when your outside in public but did you wear your lifted slippers during sex? How did she not notice you were like 4 inches shorter laying down? But srsly mogs my virgin ass when your banging at 5'4. How tall was the girl this time?

Last edited by a moderator:
I rather break my femurs then do all that height-frauding JFL. Lifts are fine ig when your outside in public but did you wear your lifted slippers during sex? How did she not notice you were like 4 inches shorter laying down? But srsly mogs my virgin ass when your banging at 5'4. How tall was the girl this time?
yeah same i wanna get LL asap i hate this shit scum life

i took off the slippers before i get into her bed, and i wore pajama bottoms to hide it

and u cant tell height when ur lying in bed and obviously she knows my body is small

i cant believe you did all that work when it would have been cheaper to buy a plane ticket to the philippines and get a prostitute for 10 dollars.
i heard prostitutes are expenisve in ph despite theyre poorer. idk wtf is wrong with tht place they need to humble themsleves

thailand and vietnam has cheaper and hotter girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back