Oxygen maxxing (multigeneration superpower breeding program)

Conspirator

Jul 14, 2024
Races who live at high altitudes have adapted to less oxygen. Two main adaptation types, Himalayan and Andean, are compatible. You could have both at once and they would both improve the efficiency of your oxygen pathways. More action, more thinking, more dreaming, for less oxygen. Athletic, academic, a solid all-around boost when you think about it.

Anyway I propose that white guys produce white/asian/south-american hapa offspring with both oxygen pathways. Then their kids/grandkids can whiten up further through exposure to white high society, where they maintain the desired traits. Not saying that you are guaranteed feasible offspring, just that if you are going to impregnate asians/latinos anyways you can work towards a generational project that may have great potential. If the project succeeds, the first white guys to contribute to the new population will have their genetics propagated further than they would otherwise.

Here are the relevant ethnicities:
Himalayan: Nepalese Sherpa, Tibetian, Leh Ladakhi.
Andean: Quechua, Qolla/Colla, Bolivia, Peru, Chile, Argentina
African: Ethiopean highlanders (NOT recommended for white men)

I like Ladakhi, some of their women are even white-passing in photos I find on the internet. Sherpa-white hapa girls tend to look like exceptionally pale Chinese, so they take longer to bleach by nearly an entire generation. Probably the same for Tibetian girls?

The South american situation is more complicated. I think that there are likely already white-indigenous hapas with the requisite genes in south america, but it will be a bit of an intensive effort to find and validate them. Even so, their prior existence reduces the leverage you stand to gain by impregnated indigenous Andeans, because they are alternative pathways to the completion (or replication) of the project. There are names for tribes, but they aren't always specific to the locations where the traits are observed, so I don't think you can just go off the tribe name. Again, I have more information that I have gathered that may help but I don't want to bother organizing it for nothing, just ask.

I'm not going to organize and post all the details I have collected on this subject unless people are really interested. AMA and I'll try to clarify.

I know about two American white-asian hapas who may have the Himalayan traits and recessive blue eye genetics, aged mid-college and entering college. If you prove you are good fit (white, tall, intelligent, have red/blonde hair or blue/green eyes, anything like that) I can direct your date scouting towards the right people/locations.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back