I only ever had like 5ft3-5ft7 girls :(

"Girls" more like men

Real women are below 5ft1

Taller than 5ft1 makes u a man

it is

and they praise and compliment you a lot cuz they’re smaller
they feel safe,

I am 6'5" when I was 275lbs I had abs

I fucked a 5'0 legit 100lbs 18yo Thai uni student rawdog I just laid on my back and legit held her midair with my arms at a 45 degree angle by her armpits over me on the bed as I fucked her

after that she was like a lost puppy following me around my entire trip

lol she was so cute she would sneak into my hotel, before leaving my room she would check outside to make sure there was nobody and when I dropped her off at school she was super embarrassed kek

she ended up dating another guy after I left with the exact same name as me lmfao and I asked her if I told her to cut her hair how I like it and get a tattoo somewhere naughty with my name on it if she would and she told me yes, this is over a year after I left.

probably 4’9

but she had big tits for her size

i fucked this one chinese girl recently and her chest is as flat as a wall

it’s cute to me tho. like i’m fucking a *censored*
how common are 4'9 girls in the Philippines?

they feel safe,

I am 6'5" when I was 275lbs I had abs

I fucked a 5'0 legit 100lbs 18yo Thai uni student rawdog I just laid on my back and legit held her midair with my arms at a 45 degree angle by her armpits over me on the bed as I fucked her

after that she was like a lost puppy following me around my entire trip

lol she was so cute she would sneak into my hotel, before leaving my room she would check outside to make sure there was nobody and when I dropped her off at school she was super embarrassed kek

she ended up dating another guy after I left with the exact same name as me lmfao and I asked her if I told her to cut her hair how I like it and get a tattoo somewhere naughty with my name on it if she would and she told me yes, this is over a year after I left.
So theres trust fund male models posting slay stories, other guys here who geomax to thailand, but apparently dated European models 🤔? And 6’6 Chads with narcissism on a extremely niche fed travel forum, delete my account

So theres trust fund male models posting slay stories, other guys here who geomax to thailand, but apparently dated European models 🤔? And 6’6 Chads with narcissism on a extremely niche fed travel forum, delete my account
you on a roll today cuzzo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back