City Comparison - 1 Bedroom Apartment Rent Prices in City Centre

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
we can probably all afford most of the cost of living in another country, like food for example. even when moving to a more expensive place you can still decide not to eat out and mostly just cook at home.

the big part is always the rent. so i checked the ranking of apartment prices and picked out a few interesting cities. if you want to see other places just check the links (prices by country, prices by city).

rent per months in euros:

Surabaya, Indonesia 203.81
Bandung, Indonesia 219.38
(@biggunsar ever thought about these 2 places? close to jakarta, second and third biggest cities, much cheaper)
Davao, Philippines 261.75
Chengdu, China 266.05
Chongqing, China 296.16

Hanoi, Vietnam 308.49
Durban, South Africa 319.68
Kaohsiung, Taiwan 343.12
Wuhan, China 347.83
Chiang Mai, Thailand 352.54
Johannesburg, South Africa 366.85
Jakarta, Indonesia 380.40

Guangzhou, China 413.08
Nairobi, Kenya 424.26
Manila, Philippines 431.60
Cebu, Philippines 437.50
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 462.10
Phnom Penh, Cambodia 471.27
Pattaya, Thailand 471.54
Phuket, Thailand 473.08
Hangzhou, China 485.90

Lodz, Poland 531.64
Bangkok, Thailand 549.68
Taipei, Taiwan 571.09

Poznan, Poland 630.69
Cape Town, South Africa 658.78
Shenzhen, China 684.14

Wroclaw, Poland 744.06
Leipzig, Germany 745.56
Alicante, Spain 878.57
Shanghai, China 882.18
Beijing, China 887.30

Berlin, Germany 1259.42
Basel, Switzerland 1585.52
Vancouver, Canada 1863.68

Hong Kong, Hong Kong (China) 2180.62
Zurich, Switzerland 2211.81
Singapore, Singapore 2426.96
London, United Kingdom 2581.47
New York, NY, United States 3895.62

good post

i’m trying to decide between shanghai and chengdu right now

i’ve been riding around shanghai at night on bike trying looking for good areas i vibe with. mainly making sure not too many foreigners around the streets, nature, etc etc

i feel if i choose chengdu, my chinese might improve faster, but if i choose shanghai, there will be more to do

should factor in things like how outdated apartments are also

for manila example, you ain’t getting shit good for $400. easily will need to pay $800

and bangkok is quite good. can even negotiate with the apartment owners to get appliances and such

Kaohsiung is cheaper to rent than Chiang Mai? Color me skeptical. Hotels in Kaohsiung are easily double, if not more, their equivalents in Chiang Mai.
Screenshot 2024 07 19 131244

for manila example, you ain’t getting shit good for $400. easily will need to pay $800

and bangkok is quite good. can even negotiate with the apartment owners to get appliances and such
this is a good point, what you get at a certain base price point varies drastically from city to city
thailand rental rooms are very well-furnished, nothing like the budget bed boxes you find in other Asian cities

True. Value for money is higher in Thailand.

Kaohsiung is cheaper to rent than Chiang Mai? Color me skeptical.
Ok

Hotels in Kaohsiung are easily double, if not more, their equivalents in Chiang Mai.
This list is only about long term rental. I don't know how accurate the numbers are though. Probably fair to be skeptical for smaller places.

kaohsiung is weird. rural places tend to cost more for some reason but you can get good places in the city center for cheap.

kaohsiung is weird. rural places tend to cost more for some reason but you can get good places in the city center for cheap.
I heard it was the top expat destination on the island. Nicer winter weather than the north. Metro connection to the airport and all around the city, too. I'm absolutely gonna consider it as an arrival destination for my next Asia trip. Easy to rent a place for a month when you get 90 days on arrival...if I get a place with a kitchen, I can cook my own food instead of eating Taiwanese street slop.

we can probably all afford most of the cost of living in another country, like food for example. even when moving to a more expensive place you can still decide not to eat out and mostly just cook at home.

the big part is always the rent. so i checked the ranking of apartment prices and picked out a few interesting cities. if you want to see other places just check the links (prices by country, prices by city).

rent per months in euros:

Surabaya, Indonesia 203.81
Bandung, Indonesia 219.38
(@biggunsar ever thought about these 2 places? close to jakarta, second and third biggest cities, much cheaper)
Davao, Philippines 261.75
Chengdu, China 266.05
Chongqing, China 296.16

Hanoi, Vietnam 308.49
Durban, South Africa 319.68
Kaohsiung, Taiwan 343.12
Wuhan, China 347.83
Chiang Mai, Thailand 352.54
Johannesburg, South Africa 366.85
Jakarta, Indonesia 380.40

Guangzhou, China 413.08
Nairobi, Kenya 424.26
Manila, Philippines 431.60
Cebu, Philippines 437.50
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 462.10
Phnom Penh, Cambodia 471.27
Pattaya, Thailand 471.54
Phuket, Thailand 473.08
Hangzhou, China 485.90

Lodz, Poland 531.64
Bangkok, Thailand 549.68
Taipei, Taiwan 571.09

Poznan, Poland 630.69
Cape Town, South Africa 658.78
Shenzhen, China 684.14

Wroclaw, Poland 744.06
Leipzig, Germany 745.56
Alicante, Spain 878.57
Shanghai, China 882.18
Beijing, China 887.30

Berlin, Germany 1259.42
Basel, Switzerland 1585.52
Vancouver, Canada 1863.68

Hong Kong, Hong Kong (China) 2180.62
Zurich, Switzerland 2211.81
Singapore, Singapore 2426.96
London, United Kingdom 2581.47
New York, NY, United States 3895.62
i have thought and visited bandung. But.....it does not have the amenities jakarta does.

i am actually paying EXACTLY 380 a month, plus 100 for electricity and water.

but it wasn't easy to find. These niggers are really over protective of their apartments and you gotta pay UPFRONT a years worth of rent. That's right. So if the rent is (lets make this easy for maths) 400 a month. that's 4800 for the year. YOU GOTTA pay the 4800 before you move in. and then usually a security deposit of 2 months.

and those aren't as nice as cambodia. Phnom phen, is much cheaper than that list. Infact. i found it super fucking cheap, compared to jakarta. BUT....there is ALWAYS a yin and yang to everything in life. AAAAALLLLLWWWWAAAAYYYYYSSSs. (cannot understate that)

and the yins and yangs are....in jakarta rents are expensive. Like average, is about 500 to 700 for a decent place. If i dont' feel like getting a GF (which i don't want one, i miss too much pussy opportunities) if i wanna pay. cost is like 25 bucks. NOT for a pro. Pro's charge more. I am talking highschool girl looking for pocket change. ya dont' start getting all judgey, i don't give a fuck.

indo food is a FUCK TON cheaper. seriously considering why the fuck im paying for groceries and propane to cook when it's 2/3rds cheaper to just buy it on the street, (i try to eat ketoish). so buying groceries costs 2/3rds more. I can literally eat like a fucking king on less than 7 dollars a day. thats' eating 3 times a day. Not fucking joking 100k is 6.50USD. and i can have change left over. And not like those lame retard youtubers that try this in other countries and count coffee as a fucking meal. Im talking REAL food. and im talking ANYONE even rolly the retard can find this shit. it's everywhere. (if your up north). Examples below. Those cost about 25k, get bottled water, that's 5k. So 90K later, you ate 3 times that day.

now for cambodia. Cambodia apartments fuck ya, big, cheap, nice...BUT pussy there is 50usd. beer is cheaper, but there is fuck all else to do in cambodia. so your going to get bored really fucking fast. (jakarta has a fuck ton to do, a city with 32 million people, has shit).
food is near western prices. Now i did not try to eat at the food carts, there are a few, but not as many as in jakarta. But i found if your a foreigner. I did try one. It was expensive. So i was like fuck these niggers charging me foreigner prices. pricks.
That is one thing jakarta is awesome for. No "foreign prices" you see 25k for a bowl of chicken soup, thats what it is mother fucker. no matter what your skin color. cambodia. not so much.
so were ever you go, your gonna find nothing is perfect

PS. i found bandung to be more "repressive" like more muslimey. LOL. if thats' a word.

now i need to take a few weeks and live there, and try to scam chicks. free and paid. Before i say big no. But its def got cheap clothes all over the place. the sweat shops for all the top designer brands operate around the outskirts of bandung so you get their extra stock for fuck all, buying 150 dollar genuine armani shirts for 15 dollars.

Attachments

• typical food2.jpeg
    typical food2.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 21
  • typical food4.jpeg
    typical food4.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 7
  • typical food3.jpeg
    typical food3.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 19
Oh ya, and about what alex said. that's true in any country. There are slum lords everywhere.

but my buddy is paying 1k a month to live in the south. His apartment has everything.

now i pay 380. But, i didn't have a tv in the bedroom, no washing machine, lacked kitchen shit, and chairs for the dining table. living room was uncomfy until i got muh bean bag chair.

but after i buy all said and done (i already did this) i only paid 600 dollars and my apartment is now equiped with everything. (thank you shopee.co.id) and next month. my rent is still 380. Now, ya, when i leave this apartment the nigger that owns this apartment is going to benefit from all the extra shit i installed. But i don't care. the year of savings is worth it. Because now i have everything my friend does paying 1k a month. And i save 600 a month for 11 months!, that's almost 7k in MY pocket, minus the 600 i paid to equip the apartment out.

Last edited:
I heard it was the top expat destination on the island. Nicer winter weather than the north. Metro connection to the airport and all around the city, too. I'm absolutely gonna consider it as an arrival destination for my next Asia trip. Easy to rent a place for a month when you get 90 days on arrival...if I get a place with a kitchen, I can cook my own food instead of eating Taiwanese street slop.
no way it's the top destination
Taipei is by large the center of everything in Taiwan

i have thought and visited bandung. But.....it does not have the amenities jakarta does.

i am actually paying EXACTLY 380 a month, plus 100 for electricity and water.

but it wasn't easy to find. These niggers are really over protective of their apartments and you gotta pay UPFRONT a years worth of rent. That's right. So if the rent is (lets make this easy for maths) 400 a month. that's 4800 for the year. YOU GOTTA pay the 4800 before you move in. and then usually a security deposit of 2 months.

and those aren't as nice as cambodia. Phnom phen, is much cheaper than that list. Infact. i found it super fucking cheap, compared to jakarta. BUT....there is ALWAYS a yin and yang to everything in life. AAAAALLLLLWWWWAAAAYYYYYSSSs. (cannot understate that)

and the yins and yangs are....in jakarta rents are expensive. Like average, is about 500 to 700 for a decent place. If i dont' feel like getting a GF (which i don't want one, i miss too much pussy opportunities) if i wanna pay. cost is like 25 bucks. NOT for a pro. Pro's charge more. I am talking highschool girl looking for pocket change. ya dont' start getting all judgey, i don't give a fuck.

indo food is a FUCK TON cheaper. seriously considering why the fuck im paying for groceries and propane to cook when it's 2/3rds cheaper to just buy it on the street, (i try to eat ketoish). so buying groceries costs 2/3rds more. I can literally eat like a fucking king on less than 7 dollars a day. thats' eating 3 times a day. Not fucking joking 100k is 6.50USD. and i can have change left over. And not like those lame retard youtubers that try this in other countries and count coffee as a fucking meal. Im talking REAL food. and im talking ANYONE even rolly the retard can find this shit. it's everywhere. (if your up north). Examples below. Those cost about 25k, get bottled water, that's 5k. So 90K later, you ate 3 times that day.

now for cambodia. Cambodia apartments fuck ya, big, cheap, nice...BUT pussy there is 50usd. beer is cheaper, but there is fuck all else to do in cambodia. so your going to get bored really fucking fast. (jakarta has a fuck ton to do, a city with 32 million people, has shit).
food is near western prices. Now i did not try to eat at the food carts, there are a few, but not as many as in jakarta. But i found if your a foreigner. I did try one. It was expensive. So i was like fuck these niggers charging me foreigner prices. pricks.
That is one thing jakarta is awesome for. No "foreign prices" you see 25k for a bowl of chicken soup, thats what it is mother fucker. no matter what your skin color. cambodia. not so much.
so were ever you go, your gonna find nothing is perfect

PS. i found bandung to be more "repressive" like more muslimey. LOL. if thats' a word.

now i need to take a few weeks and live there, and try to scam chicks. free and paid. Before i say big no. But its def got cheap clothes all over the place. the sweat shops for all the top designer brands operate around the outskirts of bandung so you get their extra stock for fuck all, buying 150 dollar genuine armani shirts for 15 dollars.
which are the most liberal cities after jakarta and bali?
or not worth to check other spots, since jakarta already has unlimited pussy?

which are the most liberal cities after jakarta and bali?
or not worth to check other spots, since jakarta already has unlimited pussy?
bali sucks, too many foreigners. bali is a surf mecca. Unless you gotta surf body, you ain't getting NOTHING free.

i dont' know any liberal cities bro. i am happy in jakarta. why go anywhere else. its crowded, its smoggy, its a denizen of debauchery if you know how to find it. Why do you need more. Fucking till my dick falls off. LOL OH YA, speaking of that

did my first identical twins two days ago. NOICEEEEEE. Let me find a photo.....and don't get judgey. LOL SO thats' one off my bucket list. Just a few more things to go. Hang gliding is one of them

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
bali sucks, too many foreigners. bali is a surf mecca. Unless you gotta surf body, you ain't getting NOTHING free.

i dont' know any liberal cities bro. i am happy in jakarta. why go anywhere else. its crowded, its smoggy, its a denizen of debauchery if you know how to find it. Why do you need more. Fucking till my dick falls off. LOL OH YA, speaking of that

did my first identical twins two days ago. NOICEEEEEE. Let me find a photo.....and don't get judgey. LOL SO thats' one off my bucket list. Just a few more things to go. Hang gliding is one of them
wow that's a dream
was it free or paid?

yes i know bali is only good if you want to fuck other foreigners and have good body

huge con. makes me not even wanna go there tbh. i wonder anyway how you manage to tolerate this for so long.

i only saw a very small part of indonesia so far, the islands close to singapore. but i was able to dive into the local life there after i picked up a girl in a club and stayed at her house in a village. it was quite the experience. regarding hijabs and stuff it even seemed more liberal than in most muslim places. but then many times a day all these annoying prayers coming from loud speakers, you could barely even understand each other when talking. but the local just tolerate it of course, they are so used to it. to me it was annoying af.

yes, Jakarta is only for a small % of people
jakarta is getting like 1-5% of the amount of tourists compared to Thailand
thats what makes it so easy to slay

the thought of getting free pussy 24/7 is good enough for me to try it hahaha

that sounds great, so i checked a bit on that place. but this is surprisingly bad:

Even though English is considered the second official language, less than 20% of the Kaohsiung population is able to communicate in English. Recently, there has been increased emphasis on learning English in the public schools, and the results are evident. With a combination of English and Google Translate, you can get by day to day without knowing any Chinese in Kaohsiung. (source)

all the young international people are in Taipei
taipei is a beast in its own, like Seoul in Korea

all the young international people are in Taipei
taipei is a beast in its own, like Seoul in Korea
true.

in winter taipei gets cool and rainy though, it was the only place in SEA where i missed my jacket that i didn't even bring. i stayed at a friend's place, otherwise i would have gotten a bit bored probably. so since i'm doing winter escapes currently for me places that have worse weather are pretty much off the table (like shanghai, beijing, chonqing, chengdu). kaohsiung looks like an interesting alternative.

yeah weather in taipei sucks from what i've seen, and their housing too
if those 2 were better, would be one of the top spots

yes, Jakarta is only for a small % of people
jakarta is getting like 1-5% of the amount of tourists compared to Thailand
thats what makes it so easy to slay

the thought of getting free pussy 24/7 is good enough for me to try it hahaha
yes i will go to jakarta in winter to be coached by @biggunsar

you can always learn something from everyone!

yes i will go to jakarta in winter to be coached by @biggunsar

you can always learn something from everyone!
i may actually end up there as well... currently condensing choices down between cities in south china, taiwan, indonesia, vietnam, philippines.

the visa situation really speaks against china, seems like a huge hassle. maybe i'll just take a short trip of 15 days to china in between, then i don't need visa.

i may actually end up there as well... currently condensing choices down between cities in south china, taiwan, indonesia, vietnam, philippines.

the visa situation really speaks against china, seems like a huge hassle. maybe i'll just take a short trip of 15 days to china in between, then i don't need visa.
not really hard. tourist visas last up to 2 month stays at a time for 10 years

and can easily get education visas

what are you looking for this trip?
tourist stuff or fucking 24/7?

what are you looking for this trip?
tourist stuff or fucking 24/7?
winter escape with pleasant weather, discover some place i haven't seen before. have a good time with beautiful women (not gold diggers). i would also do the tourist stuff the region has to offer.

not just fucking 24/7, i could even do that here at home if i wanted to (at a lower quality).

that sounds great, so i checked a bit on that place. but this is surprisingly bad:

Even though English is considered the second official language, less than 20% of the Kaohsiung population is able to communicate in English. Recently, there has been increased emphasis on learning English in the public schools, and the results are evident. With a combination of English and Google Translate, you can get by day to day without knowing any Chinese in Kaohsiung. (source)
dude, why do you expect a place to speak english. part of traveling is NOT being able to be in your comfort zone. Learn a new language

dude, why do you expect a place to speak english. part of traveling is NOT being able to be in your comfort zone. Learn a new language
sure, i know. i learned spanish already and it was a game changer in latam. but mandarin is a different beast.

do you have some examples for less amenities and more repressive? is it like more stuff happening in jakarta behind closed doors or even in public life that it appears more conservative and religious in bandung?

i'm an indonesia noob but on the less liberal cities, lots of pressure for girls to behave and follow muslim laws
while in jakarta, a meaningful % of the young gen is into hookups and are tired of the shitshow of having to be extreme conservatives

Even though English is considered the second official language, less than 20% of the Kaohsiung population is able to communicate in English. Recently, there has been increased emphasis on learning English in the public schools, and the results are evident. With a combination of English and Google Translate, you can get by day to day without knowing any Chinese in Kaohsiung. (s
it's definitely less than that
you re more than welcome to crash on my couch
what are you going to do about the new no sex law? lol

prove i had sex. Unless you catch me mid pump. How would they know? your word against hers. And since sex is considered immoral. Not many girls are going to admit they are not virgins. One great thing about muslim countries.

The only way this law fucks you, is if that girl REALLY doesn't give a fuck about her reputation or how she is seen in the eyes of anyone. She wants to fuck you over bad. And says you had sex with her, only within 3 days of dumping load in her. So they would essentially need to do a rape kit. Then you are screwed. But any woman in any area of the world, can get you that way.

One of the reasons I NEVER do virgins. Been offered 3 so far. and it's a big NOPES THANKS for me. all you need is that girl to have the regrets and some motivation from shame, and you are screwed. "he raped me officer" and she speaks the lingo fluently, and you don't. You are either going to have to get some money out, and that's thousands of dollars, or you can prove shes a lying whore. while not being able to speak the lingo. So, for me, personally. Virgins are out.

Last edited:
sure, i know. i learned spanish already and it was a game changer in latam. but mandarin is a different beast.

do you have some examples for less amenities and more repressive? is it like more stuff happening in jakarta behind closed doors or even in public life that it appears more conservative and religious in bandung?
i am in the same boat. If i cannot read the letters how the fuck do you learn the language?

the reason spanish is easy to learn, you can see the words in your head. but chinese bullshit. forget it. I realised that in cambodia too, so thailand lingo is out of the question as well. indonesian language uses the same letters im using right now.

i am in the same boat. If i cannot read the letters how the fuck do you learn the language?

the reason spanish is easy to learn, you can see the words in your head. but chinese bullshit. forget it. I realised that in cambodia too, so thailand lingo is out of the question as well. indonesian language uses the same letters im using right now.
then learn to read?

stop being lazy. it only takes a couple weeks to be able to read thai

then learn to read?

stop being lazy. it only takes a couple weeks to be able to read thai
uhummmm. so you understand this without a translator

สวัสดีอเล็กซ์ ฉันไม่เชื่อว่าคุณจะอ่านสิ่งนี้ได้หากไม่มีนักแปล

or the other thai that is close to our alphabet

S̄wạs̄dī x lĕk s̒ c̄hạn mị̀ cheụ̄̀x ẁā khuṇ ca x̀ān s̄ìng nī̂ dị̂ h̄āk mị̀mī nạk pæl (now i admit, i could possibly learn this). But not that worm writing above.

and chinese you need to know 10k characters before you can even read a paper.

even less than 20% english speakers in kaohsiung? wow... have you been there?

holy shit, just read about the new indonesian law. that country is really riding downhill. looks like it will be enforced in late 2025, so maybe now is still a good time to explore the country.

about the new law it needs to be seen if they enforce it at all
might be a law that they push for politics that they dont apply
or only between local muslims or married couples...
there's lots of variables

i think malaysia has something similar that nobody cares about for the most part?

If you are eating cheap in Taiwan, it's unlikely you'll encounter anyone who is willing to communicate in English. Taiwanese are proud of their education; it seems they either speak English fluently, or they refuse to speak a single word of English to avoid the possibility of embarrassing themselves in front of a foreigner.

Cheap eateries in Taiwan offer bare-bones customer service in any case. It's all about moving food into bellies as efficiently as possible. You pick up the laminated menu at the counter, seat yourself, mark your selection with the marker provided, then hand the menu to the staffer as she hurries around doing her job. When the food comes, you pay the bill on the spot. When you finish your meal, you walk out without a word.

even less than 20% english speakers in kaohsiung? wow... have you been there?

holy shit, just read about the new indonesian law. that country is really riding downhill. looks like it will be enforced in late 2025, so maybe now is still a good time to explore the country.
as i said. PROVE i fucked her. PROVE IT!!!!!

she was a non virgin before i met her. she told me so. You think a doctor isnt' going to tell someone that she's been ridden more times than a kids birthday party horse!!!???

if the girl is a virgin and she gets raped, a doctor can tell, by the abrasions in her pussy. But if she's a slut, a doctor knows. Let me guess, you cannot tell?

one looks like a 30 yo neck beard about to eat a chicken nugget, the other looks like its' closed for business

Attachments

• widep.jpg
    widep.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 10
  • vpuss.jpg
    vpuss.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
as i said. PROVE i fucked her. PROVE IT!!!!!

she was a non virgin before i met her. she told me so. You think a doctor isnt' going to tell someone that she's been ridden more times than a kids birthday party horse!!!???

if the girl is a virgin and she gets raped, a doctor can tell, by the abrasions in her pussy. But if she's a slut, a doctor knows. Let me guess, you cannot tell?

one looks like a 30 yo neck beard about to eat a chicken nugget, the other looks like its' closed for business
sure man, all of this is true.

but the variable that i'm uncertain about is: are you really gonna receive a fair treatment by the local police and courts over there? i mean it's turning into a sharia bullshit country. you have a lot of experience in indonesia, so maybe you can judge what works on what doesn't now. but for the near future that they start creating now, noone can really be certain, right?

but anyway, even if you receive an unfair treatment you may still be able to haggle yourself out with thousands of dollars as you said about the virgin issue.

but the variable that i'm uncertain about is: are you really gonna receive a fair treatment by the local police and courts over there? i mean it's turning into a sharia bullshit country. you have a lot of experience in indonesia, so maybe you can judge what works on what doesn't now. but for the near future that they start creating now, noone can really be certain, right?

but anyway, even if you receive an unfair treatment you may still be able to haggle yourself out with thousands of dollars as you said about the virgin issue.
i dont think it will be a big issue
theres many SEA countries with weird and/or stupid laws and in practice dont matter a lot

i know there's big communities of gamblers/poker players in Thailand, onlyfans agencies, etc...
all forbidden by the gov but in reality as long as nobody reports you, nothing happens
and the case of getting reported by someone is usually 0.01%

i imagine the reports are gonna have to be well documented, most likely by married locals

how are they even supposed to apply it?
there's 10s of millions having sex outside of marriage every day in Indonesia, there's 0 chance they can do anything about it

you would need to shutdown the whole island of Bali lol

keep an eye on it of course, but my prediction is the chances of anything happening will be extremely extremely low

get rid of sharia ==> allow extra marital sex ==> hypergamy ==> inceldom ==> people geomaxxing cuz noone can get fulfilling relationships with 50%+ divorce rate. TBH, you guys are just creating what you are running away from and fucking the subhuman 5'5 locals over in the process. Sad world, but idc since it doesnt affect me luckily, we got lucky spawn. Just know every time a white dude pumps and dumps a chick in asia, the poor bluepilled soul who will marry her will always wonder why his subhuman tiny pecker can't satisfy his wife even if he buys her a nice house/car loool

all i can say is this. 15 or 25 years ago, they could have enforced something like this.No sex rule. But now that the internet pandora's box is out. I swear, even girls that are 14 are fucking on the reg here. It's just very very downlow. infact, me and another poster here were walking through depok and some middle schoolers were giving me eye fucks and giggling when i got uncomfy and looked away.

its just very very downlow here. There is still a huge decorum of modesty here. And thats' a good thing. It will never be like the west. Cuase they indoctrinate the kids into the muslim religion.

Some of you may have went to sunday school. I know i did a few times but even as a kid i knew these people were fucked. Well.....that sorta shit happens in EVERY school, except the private schools. THey indoctrinate the kids with religion. So as long as the government doens't change that. Sure they will get the internet and tictok and fuck really young. But they will always be on the down low and modest about it.

which means if a woman is willing to report you, she's ready to go through the shame of EVERYONE knowing she fucks. So i don't really see it happening.

for example, i have this girl from medan. She stayed with me for 2 weeks, and just today, she wants to come back to jakarta to live with me, and she's like "i know your out and about, but you better not want any other girls, cause that's my dick and im wanna eat your cum".

and she's muslim.

she's 19 and im 44 im over twice her age. But that doens't matter in SEA.

was showing my friend the whatsapp chats today.

here is her photo, and she just recently turned 19. i think im older than her mother LOL

Attachments

• IMG-20240621-WA0017(1).jpg
    IMG-20240621-WA0017(1).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
  • mother and ais.jpg
    mother and ais.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

shame and money here, do wonders. Trust me. ya, people still have shame here. something the west has lost a long time ago.

its actually sad, to be honest. At it starts from the top down. You have your politicians simply pandering to who ever will give them the most money in a "legal" type of way. They dont' give a fuck about you.

and it trickles down to everything

here in asia, china puts you to death, philippeans used to put drug dealers to death without even a fucking court case!!! on teh fucking spot! indonesia jails you.

HUUUGE difference in morality. (and the above is government officals NOT local citizens, which the draconion punishments are only reserved for the normal class not the politicians) no so much in asia land.

i applaud china where the CEO of that tainted baby forumula scandal happened (just one example), was put to DEATH. no fucking around with chinas reputation.

CEOS in the west are treated like pollicitons now, the elite class. But not so much in asia.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back